Official Bitcoin Thread

I’m cooking off this dip sauce

ABADA706-5493-4860-9BB0-947AFA649974.gif

Unloaded all of my ICX after that South Korea news I saw my gains drop to 40% lol I sold the rest of my XVG too before my gains disappear.

I'm all in on APPC now!

Nah bro, you trollin right now...no way...you unloaded the only quality bag you held

Welcome to the rodeo. Hopefully you didnt sell. Going back up now. Too bad i had nothing in the exchanges to buy anything with. Would have been a good come up smhhhhh

I keep a log of how much i spent so far, and how much I gained (cus I don't think you can track that onthese apps and it's gets confusing..)
So far I spent 650 and my portfolio is worth 540 :smh:

If I'm not up to a grand by next week I'm selling everything and saying **** it :lol: :smh:

I keep a log of how much i spent so far, and how much I gained (cus I don't think you can track that onthese apps and it's gets confusing..)

If I'm not up to a grand by next week I'm selling everything and saying **** it :lol: :smh:
u gotta give it more time.

use delta app

Get those gains bro. Wish you the best.

Back
Top Bottom