Official Bitcoin Thread

Crazy thing is majority of videos about cryptos are about changes in price. You gotta really search to even hear about the technology.

Yo, I was looking at this and then saw that it's not open to US investors. I'm still trying to figure out my options for this.

It's actually the norm for ICO's not to allow US citizens unless you're an accredited investor. I dunno why.
I would read about the token sale before the white paper so you don't waste time.

The amount of whitepapers I'd read only to find out the ICO had ended early. :smh:

Oh alsp, can Child Support and/or the IRS get at your Cryptos? Asking for future DatZ

:rofl:

What was it before and what is it now

It was unlisted for days even after the token burn and even after APPC tweeted that it was around $300M with 100M tokens available. Not sure why it took this long for cmc to update it.

It's actually the norm for ICO's not to allow US citizens unless you're an accredited investor. I dunno why.
I would read about the token sale before the white paper so you don't waste time.

The amount of whitepapers I'd read only to find out the ICO had ended early. :smh:

:rofl:
Has anyone heard about people using a VPN to get in on ICOs?

Most will require you to upload pics of your documents (ID, Passport, proof of address, etc). That's how they tell you're from the US. They don't look at your IP :lol:.

I assume if you have a friend overseas you can have them submit their documents but you just use your ETH address, etc. Not sure though, never did it.

Crypto NT Fam
I created this twitter account last month where i post articles and info regarding crypto in general but specifically its activity in silicon valley (where i reside). I havent posted much but Im planning to be more active on it this year because im part of some pretty interesting crypto/blockchain groups here.

Check it out/follow/share
https://mobile.twitter.com/reyofcrypto

Thanks

Last edited:
Vicetoken ICO just might be the biggest ICO ever. :lol:

https://vicetoken.com/

I'm not going to read the paper but that tagline is bound to get everyone's attention.

Last one I did a KYC check for I had to send a pic of my drivers license, a selfie of me holding the license and then a photo of a utility bill to prove my residence.

Soon they'll be asking for gps coordinates and blood.

did i miss the QLC train or nah?

I needa get in on one of these Kucoin listed joints before they blow up

Back
Top Bottom