Official Bitcoin Thread

matrix chain :smokin

I hope you make bank but I couldn’t **** with this purely on the graphic design :smh:

068EE371-B905-4598-8507-65E5D60B0E77.png

^I wish I could've got in too, it looks really good. I'll keep following and try to get in on public sale

Website took a hit in quality. It used to look better and they added a nice video but the site was getting hammered during the ICO so maybe that's why it looks basic now.

^I wish I could've got in too, it looks really good. I'll keep following and try to get in on public sale

Have to wait for exchange now.

just an update on tax's. I am filing right now for myself. I spoke to TurboTax and they said that unless sold for USD there's no need to file. I even asked about trading crypto for crypto (i.e BTC for XRP). and they alluded that I wouldnt have to report that either. Because its completely anon after i purchase BTC. If I were to buy a coke with USD I pay tax on it however its completely anon if I were to buy a coke with BTC. Also they gave me an example of trading a coke for a sprite basically the same product and price but if sprite were to increase in value and I were to sell I gain something from it

The volume is depressing on bittrex these days. Had to check whats up..........turns out binance is doing 4x the volume of bittrex daily. Not long ago bittrex was killing it. :smh:

The volume is depressing on bittrex these days. Had to check whats up..........turns out binance is doing 4x the volume of bittrex daily. Not long ago bittrex was killing it. :smh:

Yeah man they done goofed. I have have like 1.02 NEO on there right now lol. Joint is done.

Too much blatant ****ery with the ‘wallet maintenance’ on coins that are mooning.

They had my NEO locked up for 4 days. In the end I sold for BTC transferred out copped NEO on Kucoin then sent it too my wallet :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah in the UK you only need to declare earnings on the investment once you flip it back fiat currency.

Too much blatant ****ery with the ‘wallet maintenance’ on coins that are mooning.

They had my NEO locked up for 4 days. In the end I sold for BTC transferred out copped NEO on Kucoin then sent it too my wallet :smh:

Once NEO makes another moon, I'm selling for ETH and rebuying on Binance. Getting it the F outta therr

I stopped posting since none of them allowed US citizens to participate.
Some have found ways around it though.

Anyway check out REMME.

They are trying to get rid of passwords by using SSL certificates stored in a blockchain as a means of authentication instead.
No passwords means no phishing, no social engineering and no password database hack.

Team is strong, they won an Ethereum hackathon competition hosted by Microsoft last year and what they came up with in that comp can become it's own ICO. The idea was solid.
They also got some serious IT professors.

They already have an MVP so they are not just trying to sell you a whitepaper.

upload_2018-1-20_18-20-29.png

20 Million hard cap so lots of room to grow.
Missed the pre sale but enough time to get whitelisted and participate in the public sale on Feb 13th.

Ticked all my boxes so far. Just need to read the white paper and I'm sold if that passes.

:lol:

I'm guilty of this but at this early stage, looks like it's not too hard to win.

Good news on REMME, All countries allowed in the ICO. :pimp: :pimp:
Just found out on their telegram.

As usual guys, research and read the white paper.
I'll do the same and bring up any red flags but so far so good.

If anyone bought VEN during the crash, you have doubled your $ since last week.

If you got it when JK recommended it you’re up 16x. SMH atme for waiting to pull trigger until $2.50.

Last edited:
just an update on tax's. I am filing right now for myself. I spoke to TurboTax and they said that unless sold for USD there's no need to file. I even asked about trading crypto for crypto (i.e BTC for XRP). and they alluded that I wouldnt have to report that either. Because its completely anon after i purchase BTC. If I were to buy a coke with USD I pay tax on it however its completely anon if I were to buy a coke with BTC. Also they gave me an example of trading a coke for a sprite basically the same product and price but if sprite were to increase in value and I were to sell I gain something from it

Not sure if i would Trust TurboTax, also once u start making real money dont touch that crap.

Anybody ever had luck with kucoin or Binance resetting their 2FA? I made a rookie mistake and didn't write down my codes, so I've been waiting a week for either of them to respond. Binance wants my bitcoin address which I don't have written down anywhere, the only way I can get it is if I can get in my kucoin account to show the outgoing address, but I can't get into that either.
Luckily I'm happy with what I was holding, but I want to be able to add more to my account and I can't.
The lesson here is, if you haven't taken the time to write down your codes, DO IT!

Back
Top Bottom