Official Bitcoin Thread

The whales dumping :lol:

C1F6DEA2-BDFD-4BF7-A239-192ED3E26881.jpeg

How's the Redd wallet and staking working for you? I'm considering building a cheap pc just for wallets and cryptos.

Low key tempted to just keep my current positions and not check for a year.
Once I get a few more racks in that's my goal. Just gonna uninstall all the apps then one day install it back and see that I'm a millionaire. Binance app on my phone controls me during the day like Bs do facebook

just an update on tax's. I am filing right now for myself. I spoke to TurboTax and they said that unless sold for USD there's no need to file. I even asked about trading crypto for crypto (i.e BTC for XRP). and they alluded that I wouldnt have to report that either. Because its completely anon after i purchase BTC. If I were to buy a coke with USD I pay tax on it however its completely anon if I were to buy a coke with BTC. Also they gave me an example of trading a coke for a sprite basically the same product and price but if sprite were to increase in value and I were to sell I gain something from it

So what prevents me from just buying things with crypto like a lambo, house, etc?

How's the Redd wallet and staking working for you? I'm considering building a cheap pc just for wallets and cryptos.

Been doing it for about a week now. Payouts a little over 5%. I’ve got this laptop open 24/7 mostly :lol: I just need to build one!

Just remember to sync your computer with their blockchain or it will take forever...

Reactions: wr
Ten years later I'm verified on Kraken... funny though, cus right now there are maybe two coins I'm actually interested in on that Exchange.

Apart from Binance, what exchanges you guys on?

I’ll start buying when I see 10k mark broken.

Saving my largest amount for sub $9k

Bottom of the dip at $8K!
Can defintely see that happening, yesterday was the ultimate bulltrap breaking 12k with lower daily volume on most exchanges. At this point I will not sell the few alts that I have left, will start scaling in on btc if it breaks 10k & add to my alt positions.

Scam... having people access your hard drive is like asking to be robbed

I’m using an external hard drive...

It’s tunnel through the Siacoin network/wallet. All proprietary codes...

No different than being a masternode :lol: better yet, your data being stored in the “cloud” by Apple, Google, Amazon.... can be hacked and “robbed.”

Because you don’t understand it doesn’t make it a scam, fam.

The project is solid and worth reading the white papers.

Almost like the GNT (Golem) project with using virtual resources...but for storage.

Last edited:
Really random but did anyone on NT get a crazy amount of money from this? :lol:

I don't plan on investing myself but just curious since the thread started in 2011. It's also difficult to go through 600+ pages.

I don't plan on investing myself but just curious since the thread started in 2011. It's also difficult to go through 600+ pages.

I personally know someone who started back in 2014 and made over $800K in profit..

I’m using an external hard drive...

It’s tunnel through the Siacoin network/wallet. All proprietary codes...

No different than being a masternode :lol: better yet, your data being stored in the “cloud” by Apple, Google, Amazon.... can be hacked and “robbed.”

Because you don’t understand it doesn’t make it a scam, fam.

The project is solid and worth reading the white papers.

Almost like the GNT (Golem) project with using virtual resources...but for storage.

Why cant someone just buy their own hard drive?

Why cant someone just buy their own hard drive?

Same reason why companies develop a SAN environment...isolated storage and redundancy.

Hardware fails all the time.

The question that should be asked, why use a ‘cloud?”

Cheaper! Storage is expensive.

Last edited:

I personally know someone who got into the ICON ICO and last I checked that's a 80x on initial investment.

Trezor wallet?
Which wallet u guys use and how u like it?

I missed the initial dip, got greedy i guess kept waiting for it to dip lower...i think im really finally about to buy in, maybe a modetate amount at first, and if it dips lower then buy more...probly gonna get 50% btc, 25%eth and 25% ltc...

Back
Top Bottom