Official Bitcoin Thread

at $10 and it's current circulating supply trx would have the same marketcap that amzn has now. ya'll need to chill with this trx silliness sounding like those youtube fools
i swear i only see you post when TRON is mentioned lol, and its always negative.

Tron is still very new, give it time to prosper sheesh every time i turn around i see so much hate surrounding it. If you don't like it fine but i wouldn't put people down for holding bags of it. If you got in at a good entry point you are still up right now, and could accumulate more. Even if it never makes it pass $1 that could still be a huge come up for a lot of people.e

I mean for yall sake I hope it does pop off but just from a practical perspective it's a huge risk. Don't get me wrong I rode that wave a few weeks ago but I got TF outta there. So many other safer bets out there. Sometimes fud is just fud but oftentimes where there's smoke there's fire

upload_2018-1-23_23-49-31.png

https://news.bitcoin.com/benebit-ico-runner-2-7-million-investor-funds/

Stay safe out there people. Always research hard.
I was actually on the site yesterday checking it out but gave it a pass after checking their LinkedIn but the video they had was solid.

Website is now down today. What a shame to those who lost money.
Apparently someone donated 14 BTC and 300 ETH. :sick:

50 Cent Made Millions Selling His "Animal Ambition" Album For Bitcoin

50 Cent made millions off Animal Ambition after selling the album for bitcoins, TMZ reports. 50 Cent was the first artist to ever accept Bitcoin as a form of payment for his work and this was back in 2014. According to their sources, the rapper was selling his album for Bitcoin which was valued around $662 per Bitcoin. He'd accept fractions of Bitcoins which ultimately amounted to a whole lot.

50 reportedly received over 700 Bitcoins in sales from Animal Ambition which at the time, was the equivalent of $400K. The rapper has left the Bitcoins sitting in his account since then. However, with the recent influx in Bitcoins, which are now worth anywhere between $10K to $12K each, 50 has raked in anywhere between $7 million to $8.5 million. It was definitely a great foreshadow of the crytocurrency's worth and another example of 50's genius as a business man.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/50-cen...al-ambition-album-for-bitcoin-news.42734.html

Got a few bags in kucoin but all taking hits right now in this bear market. Being patient so I can continue day trading smh.

Trinity (TNC) is still green in my book!

CarVertical (cV) is listing on Kucoin tomorrow...

0DB64E55-1538-4105-A08F-132C013462E4.png

Did anyone get in on the Colx when i posted!?!?

Gains right now.

6728B72C-3BC5-4E6E-889B-D08EBB5E3960.jpeg

At work today I had an old browser tab on coinmarketcap from last week. I didn't realize it was old at first and damn near had a heart attack when I saw VEN at $5.60 :lol:

Fam that whole **** is crazy. It’s one of the reasons I be timid about hitting these ICOs I got the ETH for it but a ***** run off on me For that much I’m likely to wanna chase u.

They are riskier but the gains though.

Also these days there every good ICO is having their CEO's do AMA's or present in Blockcons or other blockchain expos so that's something to look out for as a sign of a good ICO

Anyone else look at the lowest performing coin during dips and pick those up? Those dont stay down and eventually catch up.. like VIBE is pretty down now, should be an easy come up? Looking at IOST.. down 97%... once people take profits it should go up a little.. quick in and out just increasing my satoshis..

Back
Top Bottom