Official Bitcoin Thread

Let him be, he bought VEN last week and is an expert now.

If you been following VEN, you know there is some serious price manipulation going on to keep it down

It was in $3 territory literally a week ago. And now it wint go below $6? Come onnnnnnn

I don’t understand the constant shade, when did I proclaim myself an expert? Do you see me throwing darts in the dark at every coin possible in here? Nope, I legit rarely even post...but dare I state 1 opinion and ya wanna throw shade...lol

I will rep for you NT. I will post updates and recaps. Bless.

29A82407-DE9E-4705-A63D-85C144D7A80A.jpeg

WQKrFBo - Imgur.jpg

WQKrFBo

Last edited:
SALT has been reasonably priced for awhile now compared to where it was before the dips. Looks like the coin is consolidating around the $8 threshold. Been slowly accumulating. Seems like it was heading for $20 before the dips hit.

I don’t understand the constant shade, when did I proclaim myself an expert? Do you see me throwing darts in the dark at every coin possible in here? Nope, I legit rarely even post...but dare I state 1 opinion and ya wanna throw shade...lol

Because what you are stating has zero facts and basis and forces people to FOMO buy

Because what you are stating has zero facts and basis and forces people to FOMO buy

And saying VEN WILL drop below 6$ is factual...not saying it won’t, but to say your OPINION holds more weight than mines is a joke....are you a crypto expert? Crypto is so volatile there is no way to predict what will happen and we are alllllll for the most part stating opinions/predictions....time to get off your high horse, applying the rules of gravity to a token simply because “what goes up, must always come down” is a a good measure?

And saying VEN WILL drop below 6$ is factual...not saying it won’t, but to say your OPINION holds more weight than mines is a joke....are you a crypto expert? Crypto is so volatile there is no way to predict what will happen and we are alllllll for the most part stating opinions/predictions....time to get off your high horse, applying the rules of gravity to a token simply because “what goes up, must always come down” is a a good measure?
Did you not read my post? What I stated are FACTS. Read back on the daily VEN threads on Reddit. Buy and sell walls have consistently been set up to manipulate price.

Next major market correction, VEN will dip heavily. Like all other coins did. And there is a good chance another one is coming soon due to additional BTC futures contracts expiring in the 26th.

Yes its my opinion, but at least I stated facts to support them. You stated nothing regarding your prediction and thus, people browsing could see that could be tricked into FOMO buying. Posting price predictions without any basis does more harm than good

Did you not read my post? What I stated are FACTS. Read back on the daily VEN threads on Reddit. Buy and sell walls have consistently been set up to manipulate price.

Next major market correction, VEN will dip heavily. Like all other coins did. And there is a good chance another one is coming soon due to additional BTC futures contracts expiring in the 26th.

Yes its my opinion, but at least I stated facts to support them. You stated nothing regarding your prediction and thus, people browsing could see that could be tricked into FOMO buying. Posting price predictions without any basis does more harm than good

Fam all I said is I don’t think it will dip below 6$ specially with the partnerships they’ve announced recently...that’s what I’m basing my opinion on...my personally perception of a solid coin....wether I’m wrong or right, we are yet to find out...I get nothing out of FOMOing anyone into buying VEN....I’m sure many people hope your prediction is correct, myself included, a better shot at an entry point....good luck and tone yourself down a bit with the condescending attitude.

Fam all I said is I don’t think it will dip below 6$ specially with the partnerships they’ve announced recently...that’s what I’m basing my opinion on...my personally perception of a solid coin....wether I’m wrong or right, we are yet to find out...I get nothing out of FOMOing anyone into buying VEN....I’m sure many people hope your prediction is correct, myself included, a better shot at an entry point.

You right you right, sorry for getting a lil aggressive there. Carry on fellas

You right you right, sorry for getting a lil aggressive there. Carry on fellas
No biggie, wasn’t trying to fomo anyone into anything, like I said, I try to not even post much because I’m still learning and there is lots to learn and very little to predict correctly as the market is pretty unpredictable with so many P&D coins and market manipulation going on....bottomline to everyone, VEN is a good solid coin, that we can agree on is a fact, so wether you caught it at 7.70, current ATH or a wild dip at 5$ if you HODL you are still within a great entry point

CPchain ICO looks to be another huge one. partnerships with QTUM, VEN and HBC already. presale ended already and will start trading in a week or 2 I believe. mainnet launches later this year.

matrix chain is already killing it for me. like 6x from ico price and its only on etherdelta still

Last edited:
Grabbed around 800ish IOST coins at 4 cents when it first hit Binance and sold them around the 7 cents mark. Bought more Tron with that profit.
Wish it would drop back down to the 5-6 cents so I can have another go.

Back
Top Bottom