Official Bitcoin Thread

Anyone holding VTC?

A lot of opinions on both sides of the coin. And the whole Vertbase/other exchanges discussion.

Wish I got in at $0.10 but hey, that’s life

I bought some at like $5.88 after I thought it dipped low enough from its high of like $8 :angry:

Help me out.... isn’t the market suppose dip down a bit tomorrow ?

We don't know. There are theorists who believe it will dip down before tomorrow as the futures contracts expire and if it does dip, it will back up their theory that whales are manipulating the market to make $ on futures. At this point it's all conjecture! Historical graphs show that there is a dip in January and May/June. I'm more of a believer in historical TA, the recent correction in January backs it up.

Whether you believe these or neither, I'm certain of one thing, there will be another correction at some point with how volatile crypto is :lol:.

hmmm and I was just about to take all of my money out of Robinhood,

is anybody else having problems with transferring money to Coinbase? Saw the message about Ethereum, but it wouldn't let me buy any Litecoin

Remme whitelist pre registration opens early 1/27 to members of their Telegram, and day one of the token sale will only be available to these partcipants. Better get on there.

No-commission stock trading app Robinhood will let you buy and sell Bitcoin and Ethereum without any added transaction fees starting in February, compared to Coinbase’s 1.5 to 4 percent fees in the US. And as of today Robinhood will let all users track the price, news, and set up alerts on those and 14 other top crypto coins, including Litecoin and Ripple.

“We’re planning to operate this business on a break-even basis and we don’t plan to profit from it for the foreseeable future” says Robinhood co-founder Vlad Tenev. “The value of Robinhood Crypto is in growing our customer base and better serving our existing customers.”

Reference: https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/25/free-cryptocurrency-trading-app/

I'm IN

Help me out.... isn’t the market suppose dip down a bit tomorrow ?
who knows what the market will do tomorrow, or in 30 days or in 90 days. but your post said with futures contracts expiring tomorrow, will this be the last dip and fire sale of the year? so are you saying once these futures contracts expire tomorrow, are there no more futures trading for the rest of the year?

No-commission stock trading app Robinhood will let you buy and sell Bitcoin and Ethereum without any added transaction fees starting in February, compared to Coinbase’s 1.5 to 4 percent fees in the US. And as of today Robinhood will let all users track the price, news, and set up alerts on those and 14 other top crypto coins, including Litecoin and Ripple.

“We’re planning to operate this business on a break-even basis and we don’t plan to profit from it for the foreseeable future” says Robinhood co-founder Vlad Tenev. “The value of Robinhood Crypto is in growing our customer base and better serving our existing customers.”

I'm IN

WOW!!!!!! INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Been using robinhood for a while now. Have no problems whatsoever. Plus instant $1000 without fees
And easy withdrawal.
Coinbase needs to take notice. Their business model will soon be extinct imo.
wonder if they would send users a small amount of bitcoin and/or ethereum for getting others to sign up with a referral link like they do with the stock app... now that would be really nice.

Nano s came in yesterday upopened and sealed... gonna start pulling all my coins of them exchanges...

The one I impatiently ordered from eBay came in and is sealed too. I'm hesitant to use it, but I'm wondering if I can just reset it to rid any potential seeds. Stellar btw.

Been using robinhood for a while now. Have no problems whatsoever. Plus instant $1000 without fees
And easy withdrawal.
Coinbase needs to take notice. Their business model will soon be extinct imo.

ive always thought Coinbase will die... theyve been taking advantage of the masses because they're the first to make it easy to purchase the big 3 (now 4) with fiat ... their fees are absurd... f coinbase lol

I can't believe it's taking this long for a new "coinbase" to come out that has the same ease of use, ability to purchase crypto with your CC/bank account/USD, without the ridiculous fees...

I'm IN
tenor.gif

in

I'm excited that they will have 14 coins available for purchase, not just 4-5. If they have trading/exchanging too... game-changer. It's about time we stopped getting owned by them fees

I'm IN

article says: Only BTC and ETH will be available for trading when that rolls out to waves of users starting in California, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, and New Hampshire in February, though more will be added.

that sucks but overall im excited and hopefully it gets rolled out to all users soon

ive always thought Coinbase will die... theyve been taking advantage of the masses because they're the first to make it easy to purchase the big 3 (now 4) with fiat ... their fees are absurd... f coinbase lol

I can't believe it's taking this long for a new "coinbase" to come out that has the same ease of use, ability to purchase crypto with your CC/bank account/USD, without the ridiculous fees...
Regulation is difficult, with each state having different governance. Even Robinhood will only initially be available in only 5 states, so Coinbase will still very much be around.
Trust me if it were as easy as it looks, there would be dozens of options.

The one I impatiently ordered from eBay came in and is sealed too. I'm hesitant to use it, but I'm wondering if I can just reset it to rid any potential seeds. Stellar btw.
Reviews from youtube and online said never buy them off eBay... I mean if it looks upopened it could be legit. But people have ordered from eBay and the packaging was clearly tampered with... most people who have ordered off amazon have had good experiences. Well you can reset the device as well

Back
Top Bottom