Official Bitcoin Thread

Robinhood about to **** up the game for Coinbase hah love it

https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/25/free-cryptocurrency-trading-app/

200.gif

If you can’t transfer it like cb it won’t matter. It would be helpful for long term hodlers though for tax purposes.
I'm sure there will be a way. In the article it walks about wallets.

You can move stocks, even from robinhood, i doubt they'd lock your crypto.

Reviews from youtube and online said never buy them off eBay... I mean if it looks upopened it could be legit. But people have ordered from eBay and the packaging was clearly tampered with... most people who have ordered off amazon have had good experiences. Well you can reset the device as well
Yeah I read up on Reddit and reviews after coppin SMH...

In regards to Robin Hood opening up to crypo trade, they're really stealing from the rich to give to the poor LOL!

But what about the people who need more than this $1000 limit? What about the people who want litecoin and bitcoin cash? Coinbase isn't going anywhere

http://blog.robinhood.com/news/2018/1/24/dont-sleep

January 25, 2018
Don’t Sleep

Introducing Bitcoin & other cryptocurrencies on Robinhood Crypto

Today, cryptocurrencies are coming to the Robinhood platform. We believe that cryptocurrencies have the potential to fundamentally reorganize the way money works from the ground up, putting power previously held by financial institutions directly in the hands of the people.

We saw an opportunity to build a better experience to trade cryptocurrencies, one where you can invest commission-free in cryptocurrencies alongside stocks, ETFs, and options, track different coins, and read market news. Meet Robinhood Crypto:

Better Together

• You can now monitor and invest in cryptocurrencies, options, stocks, and ETFs, all on the same platform.
Instant Deposits

• Bank transfers up to $1,000 will be instantly available in your account to trade cryptocurrencies. Any additional funds transferred will land in your account via the normal ACH transfer system.
Commission-Free

• We strive to offer all our services at the lowest price possible. Robinhood Crypto is no different. Stop paying exorbitant fees when you invest in cryptocurrencies.
Secure & Established Platform

• Robinhood is a secure platform trusted by millions of Americans.
Here’s what to expect today and next month
Today

Starting today, you can add the 16 cryptocurrencies below to your watchlist, monitor market data, read cryptocurrencies news, and create custom price alerts.

• Bitcoin
  • Ethereum
  • Bitcoin Cash
  • Litecoin
  • Ripple
  • Ethereum Classic
  • Zcash
  • Monero
  • Dash
  • Stellar
  • Qtum
  • Bitcoin Gold
  • OmiseGo
  • NEO
  • Lisk
  • Dogecoin
February

Next month, round-the-clock, commission-free cryptocurrency trading comes to the Robinhood platform. Trading will be limited to Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH), with more coins tradeable later. Trading functionality for BTC and ETH will be released gradually in waves to Robinhood residents in California, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, and New Hampshire. Robinhood Crypto will be available in more states soon.

Don’t Sleep. Get Early Access

We’ll have more updates in February. In the meantime, we can’t wait to hear your feedback on what you like, what you want more of, and what we can do differently.

The Robinhood Team

I appreciate robinhood for stepping up and bringing good UI design/ease of use to crypto.

Sure, exchanges dont have to be pretty, but think about it. If your mobile banking app was as trash as Krakens app, you'd change banks.

Also, more money coming into the game aint hurting nobody but those watching from the sidelines.

Dodgecoin.... Let me speak to the people running Robinhood. They should definitely replace Dodgecoin with something else like Iota.

Dodgecoin.... Let me speak to the people running Robinhood. They should definitely replace Dodgecoin with something else like Iota.
Bruh DOGE being one of the first crypto's even considered to track is hilarious.

I really think everyone should hold doge... Even if its just for the lol's.

Doge is like Dan from street fighter.

Back
Top Bottom