Official Bitcoin Thread

3EE9EE7A-6A28-4F0C-A7B6-0B2D0262DE46.png

So many black eyes forming in crypto space. I can't help but feel like a regulation crack down is imminent. I'd like my intuitions be wrong though.

Yeah I'm not gonna be able to go in on a Ven node considering thats about 60K minimum now but it would be cool to see what one of those is hitting for.

Loving the XRB rebrand to Nano. Super super clean. Even with this bad Bitgrail news the past week, price is doing great. Binance gonna be soon

Can't wait to act all jaded years down the line, "I remember when it was called Raiblocks, and the price was under a dollar..."

From which country though? Probably won't be ours if they're deregulating everything else financial related :lol:
You’d be surprised
They want to deregulate everything they are invested in. They wont mind regulating a new and growing industry that they are not in and even competes with their current stock and banking interests.

Loving the XRB rebrand to Nano. Super super clean. Even with this bad Bitgrail news the past week, price is doing great. Binance gonna be soon

Can't wait to act all jaded years down the line, "I remember when it was called Raiblocks, and the price was under a dollar..."
That fud was a gift. I just wish I could’ve afforded to buy more.

Dock ICO

Opened to US Investors. :pimp:

Data exchange platform where you can control data from one app to another.
e.g. with the app transfer you can transfer with a few clicks your LinkedIn data to another app and that triggers a smart contract and LinkedIn gets paid in DOCK tokens for it.

So it's meant to make life easy for users as more companies join the DOCK network because it's easy to import your data into other apps easily.
Companies will be incentivized to join because it means they can get money for users sharing their data from their apps.

upload_2018-1-31_19-52-22.png

The company already has an app which already has apps from other companies on there so they are ready to roll.

Good hard cap
Good price per DOCK token
Team is good
Advisors are good
Telegram has over 20k members so there is hype.

upload_2018-1-31_19-43-47.png

As usual DYOR and the site and whitepaper can explain it a lot better than I can.
I'm halfway through the whitepaper but so far so good.

It sounds great to me but they will need to execute the data transfer since the user doesn't get any DOCK tokens for the data transfer between apps. Only the companies who own the apps get it so the only incentive for the user is the data network and being able to have your data updated across multiple apps instantly instead of doing it individually on every app. There are probably other stuff they get too.

Overall with more companies and users using it, the price of the DOCK tokens will rise.

Back
Top Bottom