Official Bitcoin Thread

20 trillion will easily flood the market once the dollar starts to collapse. The stock market will correct itself , the fedeal reserve will raise interest rates and the only way out will be precious metals , crypto and , dope....

So now that Coinbase is charging extra for using your Credit Card... how are you all buying via Coinbase?

I guess I can setup my bank account info, but doesn't that still take 7+ days to actually transfer into your account?

So now that Coinbase is charging extra for using your Credit Card... how are you all buying via Coinbase?

I guess I can setup my bank account info, but doesn't that still take 7+ days to actually transfer into your account?

I have my bank account linked and when I buy, coins show up instantly now instead of 7-10 biz days. Not sure what changed on that front but i noticed it around first half of January

I just deposit $ into coinbase. The process takes exactly 168 hours (7 days). Sometimes, I purchase with my debit card when something is on sale.

I just deposit $ into coinbase. The process takes exactly 168 hours (7 days). Sometimes, I purchase with my debit card when something is on sale.
Isnt the price locked you pay locked in though, regardless of how long it takes for the trans to gp through...i thought it was...ive done a bank transfer for usd then transfered to gdax and purchased that way in the past but yea it takes 7 days.

Isnt the price locked you pay locked in though, regardless of how long it takes for the trans to gp through...i thought it was...ive done a bank transfer for usd then transfered to gdax and purchased that way in the past but yea it takes 7 days.

Yes, but if I want to buy alts with what I buy through coinbase... 7 days from now Alt prices could be drastically different.

I just purchase through my bank. No one should be getting into debt to buy crypto anyways.

Has nothing to do with debt. Instant funding + 3.99% fee > 1.49% fees + 7 day wait period.

Yes, but if I want to buy alts with what I buy through coinbase... 7 days from now Alt prices could be drastically different.

But the price you purchase your BTC for will be low. Correct me if I'm wrong (crypto noob here) but don't BTC tend to go up with other alt coins and vice versa?

But the price you purchase your BTC for will be low. Correct me if I'm wrong (crypto noob here) but don't BTC tend to go up with other alt coins and vice versa?

It could... but then it might not. Depends on which is rising faster.

I want to purchase ICX right now. BTC is currently up 10.31% in last 24 hours. ICX is currently up 58.12%.

Has nothing to do with debt. Instant funding + 3.99% fee > 1.49% fees + 7 day wait period.

I get my coins instantly even with bank purchase. But I've heard not everyone has that so maybe it's that

I get my coins instantly even with bank purchase. But I've heard not everyone has that so maybe it's that

I think if you've been using bank purchase for quite some time... it eventually becomes instant. Since I've been using CC the entire time... I think it will make me wait the 7 days.

Just trying to figure out the best way to purchase in the future. If I have to wait 7 days, or eat the $5-10 extra "cash advance" charges from Chase bank... so be it.

Back
Top Bottom