Official Bitcoin Thread

We really need to see BTC above 10k, LTC above 200 and ETH back over 1k to get the momentum back. Hope we see some type of good news coming to kick it off.

Havent used my etherwallet..

But eidoo wallet is goat.
Airdrop coming soon via eidoo with vio coins. Download app and get free airdrops. Ico engine coming. No need a run around participating in icos.

No purchase necessary for free airdrops.

Debating if i should cop now

Really wanted Omg at 9-10$ now it's almost 13 :x

The whole month of january was a dip now yall still asking for a dip. I don't understand

People are willing to buy btc at 15k when the momentum is up but not at 7k when the momentum is down. Then comes all the could’ve, should’ve, would’ve talk

That feeling when you low ball a buy order and the coin takes off:

giphy.gif

I'm actually day trading. I did buy on the last dip, now I'm up and ready to exchange to USD/USDT. Waiting for another dip to pour more money in. So I'd profit in increments every dip and pump. If you're waiting for Bitcoin to be $16k again, you might wait long. When it reached $18k, that was all hype, just like Jordans. Until the hype died down. Now people are more fearful to invest in Cryptocurrency knowing how fast it can dip and how much money you can lose fast. Bitcoin will not ever be worth $100k like experts and investors claim. I was anticipating a Dip and Pump cycle.

I'm actually day trading. I did buy on the last dip, now I'm up and ready to exchange to USD/USDT. Waiting for another dip to pour more money in. So I'd profit in increments every dip and pump. If you're waiting for Bitcoin to be $16k again, you might wait long. When it reached $18k, that was all hype, just like Jordans. Until the hype died down. Now people are more fearful to invest in Cryptocurrency knowing how fast it can dip and how much money you can lose fast. Bitcoin will not ever be worth $100k like experts and investors claim. I was anticipating a Dip and Pump cycle.

How do you know. Nobody knows how this will go. Guys gotta cut it out :lol:

oh wow i just added my debit card to coinbase and they increased my limits for bank account to a considerable amount

How do you know. Nobody knows how this will go. Guys gotta cut it out :lol:

Plenty of factors; more regulations, more countries even banning cryptocurrency, too many alts getting out which affects Bitcoin heavily, scams and price manipulation, people willing to cash out if it reaches a certain price, after all, the point of this is to make that extra money. Once BTC reached $20k, what happened? Guys gotta cut it out :lol:

Plenty of factors; more regulations, more countries even banning cryptocurrency, too many alts getting out which affects Bitcoin heavily, scams and price manipulation, people willing to cash out if it reaches a certain price, after all, the point of this is to make that extra money. Once BTC reached $20k, what happened? Guys gotta cut it out :lol:

Aight expert :lol:

Back
Top Bottom