Official Bitcoin Thread

Hope everyone is HODLing on tight. Can’t explain how excited I am for the future.

Wanted to share this next coin that I am personally very high on called CURRENT (CRNC).
Here is more info copied from their telegram:

The base price is $0.24 USD = 1 CRNC token + bonus

Current is an incentivized, blockchain-enabled multimedia ecosystem that gives people more choice in how they pay for and play streaming content.

Current’s digital token (CNRC) uniquely rewards a person's time, money spent, and data shared during the media streaming experience. This token can be used on a broad range of products, services, and in-platform advertising.

Current already has over 200,000 users and is backed and advised by an top tier group of individuals and institutions including Billionaire Mark Cuban, The Founders of Bancor, Indiana University, and more.

The way to participate in their airdrop is by getting people to join their telegram using your referral link. Here is mine:
https://telegram.me/crncRef_bot?start=aGVucnlqZG9tQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==

Even if you don’t want any parts of this coin. It would truly mean a lot to me if you would participate to help me out. I am a very big fan of this project and would love to be part of this airdrop. Don’t hesitate to get your own link and get people to join. There is much more info including whitepaper on their telegram. Thank you all!

- Level 1 Reward- Refer 5 Friends = 20 CRNC
- Level 2 Reward - Refer 10 Friends = 50 CRNC
- Level 3 Reward - Refer 20 Friends = 100 CRNC
- Level 4 Reward - Refer 60 Friends = 300 CRNC
- Level 5 Reward -Refer 80 Friends = 400 CRNC

Forgot to mention that you can easily be part of the airdrop by signing up. You have until Feb 21st. The referrals are just an added bonus to the airdrop. Free coins if you ask me.

He’s a huge XRP supporter...so he’s biased.

A lot of what he say makes sense. However like many, he’s off sometimes. I’m unsure what is being spoken in his mastermind group.

Massively biased but I appreciate his optimism for crypto in general.

In his vision of the future everybody pushin Aventadors.

Global market cap 440,201,280,343!!!!

We just need btc to recover to about $14k and then the Alts will moon!

We all understand, when btc goes down alts drop. When btc goes up alts drop..

Finally got it now :lol:

Proceed to exit this thread now please.

Attachments

• 838cfe08673ebeb43ca4f69461ac841105818147a6ec8f9129465396f2e576f9.jpg
    838cfe08673ebeb43ca4f69461ac841105818147a6ec8f9129465396f2e576f9.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 17
Anyone follow James Altucher? Hes got this crypto program, newsletter type thing.

Also is Kraken legit? I keep reading shady things but if you google coinbase you get pretty much the same answers.

Anyone follow James Altucher? Hes got this crypto program, newsletter type thing.

Also is Kraken legit? I keep reading shady things but if you google coinbase you get pretty much the same answers.

Yeah I’ve heard him run the ad on his podcast.

Pretty sure it’s just the basics which you could get from a million other sources online.

Just pick what you feel is the best one or best three. Split your money. Take some profits and use the gains to compound into future ico’s.

How do you spread your investments in ICO's.

I know you both only mentioned one but I'm having the issue of too many good ones and not enough money to invest unless i spread myself really thin.
Honestly I don't really keep track of ICOs. But when one really piques my interest I'll try and throw a couple hundred bucks into it. It's tough though because a lot of them don't allow US residents to participate.

Honestly I don't really keep track of ICOs. But when one really piques my interest I'll try and throw a couple hundred bucks into it. It's tough though because a lot of them don't allow US residents to participate.
Get a VPN?

How do you spread your investments in ICO's.

I know you both only mentioned one but I'm having the issue of too many good ones and not enough money to invest unless i spread myself really thin.

Same issue man.

I do a little homework on a few highly touted projects then roll the dice.

I’m not investing a great deal into ico’s so it’s very much a speculative deal for me.

Might be better to go bigger on like 1-3 ICOs vs. moderate on 5+.

If an ICO that you missed or went smaller on pops off you can always buy them before they hit the big exchanges like Binance

Back
Top Bottom