Official Bitcoin Thread

Can you explain why please?
You gotta do your own research pa....

This is a discussion thread with tons of information. Start from like page 450 and work your way up. If you got question go on YouTube and there are a ton of videos explaining the differences btwn block chain , tangle, daaps, etc:... I'm not blockchain expert so I won't even try to go there with you.

Holding substantial amount of req. never sold a coin at a loss but really contemplating if I should sell. I know it a long term hold but I really wanna get into some other projects.

Anyone else messing with CAPP? I’m hoping it stays around here for a little while so I can accumulate more. Ideal would be LTC going on a big run, taking a piece off and adding it into CAPP and maybe somewhere else depending on where things are.

I got in at early thanks to somebody in this thread.

CAPP and ETN both being listed on KuCoin this month. Hopefully they can break new ground.

whats good with eth? i got everything on ltc but eth been stag the past 2 weeks...good time to buy while everyone jumping on the litecoin train?

or just keep stacking ltc

Keep stacking that LTC, I'm sick I didn't follow my guy and listened to my wife about buying more LTC when it was back below $150 for a period of time a few weeks back. Got back in at $209, so not too terrible

whats good with eth? i got everything on ltc but eth been stag the past 2 weeks...good time to buy while everyone jumping on the litecoin train?

or just keep stacking ltc

Not a good idea to only be in 1 coin.. definitely buy some eth and diversify.

1 coin will get hot and eventually the money will rotate and and the others will run while the original "hot" coin cools off; rinse repeat. Few weeks ago ETH was hitting 1400+ while others weren't even going up.

Vitalik provided a solution for the security of ICO's.

https://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~teutsch/papers/ico.pdf

However, I like the idea that Maxwell proposed and believe it could be used for ICO's, too. (Allowing conditions and digital signatures to the smart contracts)

Whales are gobbling up ICO's before it even gets to crowd sales.
Once big investors see the money in crypto, it might be game over.

:pimp:

Only the beginning.

game over??? please explain

Game over for ICOs.
A lot of projects have been cancelling their public crowdsale because the allocation meant for the public sale was bought by whales. Angel investors or VC's, etc.

Sometimes it's because of Ether appreciating in price which means they reached the hard cap without the public sale but lately I've seen a few just straight up cancel the public sale because they can get more more money from less people. Nucleus Vision, Refereum, Ontology, Eximchain, these are some of the big ones which had no public sale.

It means less work for them and plus with regulations now some don't want the hassle of doing KYC/AML checks.
Eventually I can see ICO's go the IPO route and just be offered to the rich folks and everyone else will have to pick it up on the exchanges.

Game over for ICOs.
A lot of projects have been cancelling their public crowdsale because the allocation meant for the public sale was bought by whales. Angel investors or VC's, etc.

Sometimes it's because of Ether appreciating in price which means they reached the hard cap without the public sale but lately I've seen a few just straight up cancel the public sale because they can get more more money from less people. Nucleus Vision, Refereum, Ontology, Eximchain, these are some of the big ones which had no public sale.

It means less work for them and plus with regulations now some don't want the hassle of doing KYC/AML checks.
Eventually I can see ICO's go the IPO route and just be offered to the rich folks and everyone else will have to pick it up on the exchanges.

ok so you mean "game over" for the ones who dont have the PLUG

giphy.gif

Yea, basically :lol:

If you personally know any accredited investors then you're in the game. :lol:

But for everyone else, If you can find a nice legit pool then you're set. Won't even matter if you're from the US because you're investing through the pool so you won't have to do KYC checks, only the admin of the pool.

Not only that but you can participate in pre sales and get better discounts or bonuses than the public sale without having to pay a huge minimum price required for most private/pre sales.

I've got my eyes on a few pools on Telegram but obviously, the risk is higher than ICOs but the process has been made a lot easier with Primablock which is made for pooling.

i am not gonna lie. after my first BTC investment, which was around this amount, gets big enough a bit I'm gonna buy a grill. bottoms only:rofl:

this amount is actually one of my worst purchases too so it says something about the rest of my others that are glowing in the green right now

Back
Top Bottom