Official Bitcoin Thread

Anybody had any issues with IDEX?

Looking to get in on Matrix and Tomochain.
Nope but I wouldn’t touch anything MeW yet til the fix is confirmed. Idex is cool just gotta transfer to the mew wallet hey give you, load it into the system and transfer back out.

Yea me too! Glad I ain't the only one who still got hope for Tron TRX. I can see that yacht party now with 1000s of women in bikinis while I'm throwing hundred dollar bills everywhere and drinking bacardi, looking like I'm in a rap music video. If I become a billionaire, I'm buying every reg here some tickets to a cruise in the Caribbean.

Come on Mr Justin Sun, be the light and star that shines upon me.

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 4.43.11 PM.png

Yea me too! Glad I ain't the only one who still got hope for Tron TRX. I can see that yacht party now with 1000s of women in bikinis while I'm throwing hundred dollar bills everywhere and drinking bacardi, looking like I'm in a rap music video. If I become a billionaire, I'm buying every reg here some tickets to a cruise in the Caribbean.

Come on Mr Justin Sun, be the light and star that shines upon me.

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 4.43.11 PM.png
u ain't becoming a billionaire, let alone a millionaire with 4k TRON . shut it down.

I really slept on qlc during the crash. Kept going back and forth on it and whether it was worth the investment. Feel like I’ll regret it one day. Really like what the ceo has done so far even though I don’t know if the model is feasible long term.

This has been a good couple weeks so far!

It's a nice quiet steady rally that doesn't make big headlines because it is a gradual daily increase.

Back
Top Bottom