Official Bitcoin Thread

Thought this was interesting. Korean blockchain battle.
If Edenchain can replicate ICON and reach a 1.7 billion market cap and that's in the current market then that's a 71x :wow:

Every time I buy when a coin is on the rise, it just falls back down....... srsly WTF mang. I feel like im being trolled.

Every time I buy when a coin is on the rise, it just falls back down....... srsly WTF mang. I feel like im being trolled.

You’ll learn soon enough that “FOMO” buying is a terrible strategy.

It only works if the coin is in upward momentum for the previous week before u see it’s +15% for the past day. And if it is then hold for the crash, and then it will continue its momentum back up. Selling just cuz it’s going down is also terrible strategy, if you got in at ATH. Unless it’s a pump and dump and had no organic movement up for the past month then yea sell.

Anyways man best of luck, it is easy to feel like you are being trolled. Advice would be what I wrote above and also do research and just buy a coin that you see has potential and give it time. By that I mean a month or two or three, to really judge it’s natural movement

You need to buy when a coin is gearing and perking or when it breaks out, pulls back to the break point and holds.

KNC :pimp: any news?

Last edited:
You’ll learn soon enough that “FOMO” buying is a terrible strategy.

It only works if the coin is in upward momentum for the previous week before u see it’s +15% for the past day. And if it is then hold for the crash, and then it will continue its momentum back up. Selling just cuz it’s going down is also terrible strategy, if you got in at ATH. Unless it’s a pump and dump and had no organic movement up for the past month then yea sell.

Anyways man best of luck, it is easy to feel like you are being trolled. Advice would be what I wrote above and also do research and just buy a coin that you see has potential and give it time. By that I mean a month or two or three, to really judge it’s natural movement

Appreciate the advice brother, I should have known the rise on ADA and deepbrainchain wasnt real. I also have been looking at XVG and noticed it is slowly going up, so I want to assume this is not a **** coin or pump and dump. And to think, 4 years ago it was $.000007........... if you put like a stack on there you would've been having lambos by now. Also in your opinion, what makes EOS so valuable and not a **** coin?

Last edited:
Xvg is the biggest **** coin out there. It’s a fork of doge. Bum *** privacy coin that’s not private.

You don’t know if EOS isn’t a **** coin yet. You're just banking on the potential and hype. If it works, it’ll be a nice mover. If it doesn’t it’ll flop. Personally, I’d rather take the chance on icx than eos and have a lotto play with man.

Back
Top Bottom