Official Bitcoin Thread

This is why another coin is gonna dominate the upcoming ico's. The whole gas thing seems weird and inefficient

This is why another coin is gonna dominate the upcoming ico's. The whole gas thing seems weird and inefficient

No it depends how the team decides to roll out the ico. The best experience I had was for republic protocol; they gave a set allocation to whitelist and gave them 5 hours to send the funds. Also, they told investors to send funds to an ENS to minimize scams. The allocation was small (1 eth cap) but it was definitely a very smooth process.

Private deals are still the way to go

This.

Gate.io has Matrix for those having trouble on IDEX.

Sometimes once it's on a centralized exchange it's too late because it's already done a 3 - 5x, sometimes more depending on the project.
Wanchain did 10x out the gate from ICO price.

Fap's right though because there's usually a dump when they first get listed so it's a good time to pick up coins.
In a bear market like what we just had, I would just skip ICO's and wait for DEXes because of the weak hands out there.
BEE which was a hyped ICO dropped like 40% below ICO price and is about ICO price still.

There's ways of organising it better. Arcblock even had a Gwei cap and anyone going over that got refunded.
Other ICO's have whale protection in the form of an investor cap but for the Matrix ICO, someone or a pool dropped 1000 ETH and this was at a time when 1 ETH was $1000.

Only like 250 people got in at the ICO which is why they had the pity ICO after which I got into
:lol:

If you think an ETH gas war ICO is bad, go try a NEO ICO and tell us how that goes :lol:

Switcheo was good but man APEX :lol:

Other ICO's have whale protection in the form of an investor cap but for the Matrix ICO, someone or a pool dropped 1000 ETH and this was at a time when 1 ETH was $1000.

Only like 250 people got in at the ICO which is why they had the pity ICO after which I got into
:lol:

Yeah. All done under a minute :smh: They did allocate some MAN for a few people who got their ETH refunded, but I didn't get in on that. Oh well. :lol:

Soon, boys... Soon..
tumblr_mt5m9dY9pY1sd5eo5o1_500.gif

MAN’s team and roadmap is all legit. There AMA was legit too, going to be a coin you regret sleeping on...

Can someone tell me the best way to get started into all of this, imma kick myself for ever if I don't jump in on this now while it's still relatively in its infancy

Can someone tell me the best way to get started into all of this, imma kick myself for ever if I don't jump in on this now while it's still relatively in its infancy
You can start by reading this thread from about july last year til now and you should be caught up.

You can start by reading this thread from about july last year til now and you should be caught up.

This is legit the best advice. Even start at page 1 if you're serious about making money. It gives you so much clarity and perspective to see the fud and fomo from back then

Back
Top Bottom