Official Bitcoin Thread

2 spots purged from discord. You will have to be invited. Current members, DM me who you think would benefit our community and why.

**they can be from here, or any friend that you can vouch for. but if he/she isn't valuable or acts out...both of you will be banned. thx

Didn’t make a move on RLC...

87wQl.gif

2 spots purged from discord. You will have to be invited. Current members, DM me who you think would benefit our community and why.

**they can be from here, or any friend that you can vouch for. but if he/she isn't valuable or acts out...both of you will be banned. thx

What’s the requirement for participation Fap??

Didn’t make a move on RLC...

87wQl.gif

I have to say, the calls in this discord have made me a believer; 2nd time I bailed..Neo and RLC.

Trust me fellas, get in and contribute. The information that is provided, for free, and the gains you will obtain is truly priceless...

I just know my people will not appreciate it, so I can't recommend anybody and risk my name. :lol:

Discord has been installed and my body is ready.

If no one is willing to risk their spot by nominating someone else I’d gladly take a spot the old fashioned way.

I have to say, the calls in this discord have made me a believer; 2nd time I bailed..Neo and RLC.

Trust me fellas, get in and contribute. The information that is provided, for free, and the gains you will obtain is truly priceless...

I just know my people will not appreciate it, so I can't recommend anybody and risk my name. :lol:

Which channel are you watching?

Not sure the difference between the 911calls, knowledge-drops, and sub_on_subs_on_subs

No beef, just curious. What's the point of being in this thread and having a discord channel?

Maybe its just me, but like dude mentioned a while back, it just seems sketchy. Not hating, genuinely curious on the purpose?

No beef, just curious. What's the point of being in this thread and having a discord channel?

Maybe its just me, but like dude mentioned a while back, it just seems sketchy. Not hating, genuinely curious on the purpose?

I don’t think the channel is strictly NT’ers.

Was looking at the mkt cap chart and last year, big dip the weekend after Consensus and then another climb up,looking like its setting up for the same action this year.

The Sat/sun post consensus was the bottom, ready to BTD

Last edited:
Coinbase is playing with my money.

How am I able to get instant purchase of over $1000 but is only allowed to send portion of ETH (my money) to an exchange. While the other portion is frozen in the wallet on CB?

Can’t even buy this dip properly... :lol:

Coinbase is playing with my money.

How am I able to get instant purchase of over $1000 but is only allowed to send portion of ETH (my money) to an exchange. While the other portion is frozen in the wallet on CB?

Can’t even buy this dip properly... :lol:
Are you going right from CB or transferring it to GDAX first?

Back
Top Bottom