Official Bitcoin Thread

No one's doing pump and dumps :lol: just people sharing alerts from trading groups. Completely normal in the stock market world. The difference here is someone saying, this chart looks good, put your stop at x and take targets at a, b and c. Not, me buying up 2/3 of the float of some low volume turd, me telling a bunch of people to buy it blindly, me selling my coins to them as they pump up the price, and unloading afterward on unsuspecting bag holders.

:rofl: at some chat making calls. Y’all dudes doing pump n dumps now and don’t want to call a spade a spade.

Cannot be serious.

I think there’s a differnce from P&D and actually calls. Calls are designed just for you to get a ROI within 10%-30% using TA. P&D is just getting over on people who is late on the active pump - no strategy is needed. You just have to know the right people at the right time.

Like @fapmasterjr said do your research. Some of those calls are damn near close..and is great for people people who is not familiar with charting.

I’m doing the safe play; invest in great projects and accumulation using DCA. FSN, MAN, ICX, ZCO, CPC.

That discord has produced some awesome alert. Called lun before the $12 ramp. Wish I took a position. Love that coin as a mover. Super low float, flies every time it catches volume.

I reject not following the call on NEO. I was being stubborned hoping to drop more than the $60. When the play was $60, I should have brought $59. Just thought it would, I woke up and it jumped back up to $62.

Some times, you just have to follow your instinct.

Thoughts on APH? Chart looks decent, bull flag testing resistance. Could catch a $1 magnet and go if it breaks through with volume. 70 mill supply. Get tokens back for holding when people use the dex. The wallet with Ledger comparability is a good sign, but the dex isn’t running yet so might have to be a longer hold. Tempted to grab this but I’m also interested in QLC and ZCO.

Neo is still cheap long term, Marmour. Market gets going it’s going back to $100.

A guy loss his entire Binance account worth about $15k down to approx $160
Bought in on BCN at ATH only to drop to where it is now.

He sent me all of his BCN and ledt crypto. Notnsure for good but it sucks.

I feel bad for him man.
Let this be a lesson learned for all of us. Do not buy at all time high unless your willing to lose it all or set a really tight stop loss. Do notnchase pumps unless its play money.

I loss $370 on bcn. Im glad i managed to recoup the majority loss by not buying at the very high and got lucky with the binance deposit and sold before all deposits were stopped. Now holding a heavy bag of it at 100 sat.
ouch, I lost about 5k on XLM and DENT

feels bad man. never buy at an ath unless youre an experienced swing trader

If you’re buying at an ath, you can’t be using full size. That’s when you go into chase size and add on a dip to previous support, or the new breakout point once it’s tested and held.

5E7FDBB5-892D-4D00-806D-883D42C0021E.jpeg

Full article: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...althy-are-said-to-hoard-10-billion-of-bitcoin

Articles like this scares me the most especially if its true. This means that these whales have complete control over the Bitcoin market... and can crash it whenever they please.

Then when you see how closely ETH and Litecoin is tied to the BTC market....
I'm still looking for a coin that's independent of BTC that's not moving for cents on the dollar

Whales can crash the stock market too whenever they please. It happens. You deal with it by investing what you can afford to lose and taking profits.

Nothing is independent of btc at the moment. Gotta just deal with that until exchanges have fiat deposits for alts.

Whales can crash the stock market too whenever they please. It happens. You deal with it by investing what you can afford to lose and taking profits.

Nothing is independent of btc at the moment. Gotta just deal with that until exchanges have fiat deposits for alts.

That really only happens if you’re taking a strong put position

With all of this “cold” storage talk it’s akin to gold and diamonds moreso diamonds. If say one of DeBeers competitors has an interest in a diamond mining company and the only way to get them is flooding the market with diamonds thus severely devaluing diamonds there’s say debeers to stop them.

Idk the more I read it seems like BTCs value rests on well the term is not coming to mind right now but essentially cold storage and lost BTC

Now I have to also keep track of any tech companies coming to market whose value is based on e-coin and their competitors. The new penny coins won’t matter since any strong position makes you too heavily invested in their future with not enough volume available to actually turn a meaning full profit or have a true investment in their company

From what I’m seeing what’s actually available might amount to less than 1% of true ownership and that is if you purchase every single coin available across all markets

JNT has caught my attention. Might make this the next coin I add. Took a small position in QLC last night. Would like to add ZCO as well eventually.

At least the stock market has regulations in place and has at least some logic to the trends in the market.

Crypto is truly subject to the whims of whales that can coordinate their moves to crash the market and send it higher anytime they want. That's what prevents me from really investing heavy in crypto.

At least the stock market has regulations in place and has at least some logic to the trends in the market.

Crypto is truly subject to the whims of whales that can coordinate their moves to crash the market and send it higher anytime they want. That's what prevents me from really investing heavy in crypto.

And thats what will seperate the spectators on the side like the woulda, coulda shoulda guys to the guys who will win and change their lives.

This is why crypto is considered the wild Wild West for many people. This is just like the gold rush in the 1800’s. Gotta saddle up if you want to be a cowboy.

MAN having a good day again.

Anyone going to hold this until mainnet?

I’m DCAing that coin until I see $50-$100 mark. Long Long term hold.

FSN is almost $10. *edit* it hit $10 but just didn’t hold.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom