Official Bitcoin Thread

My EdenChain pool got cancelled because of leakers :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :frown:

I for sure was about to splurge yesterday but I waited.

I'm actually glad that my CB funds just cleared today. Came around at the right time. :lol:

Yea, looks like a good time to buy the dip.

Anyone looked at U Network. I'm liking it more and more.

Chinese rival to Steem with Onchain guys advising and Qtum, GBIC and Draper funds investing.
Currently sitting at 25 m hardcap due to this dip.

All time high was double of that.

https://u.network/

Last edited:
I think this is the post consensus dip I thought would hit over the weekend, glad I was able to stay patient

I literally just withdrew some ETH from coinbase to my USD last night...

One hell of a coincidence.

Added more nano here. Slowly building that position. Glad I didn’t buy that much when it was shilled :lol: have basically doubled my position under $10.

Nano could be the comeup of the year

I’m definitely going to make a move on that. LTC took a beating. Hopefully the comeback is good

just finished watching CNBC Fast Money and they had Coinbase CEO on there:

new coinbase dex will be coming in the next few weeks with access for international traders first. USA needs regulation, but they said it should be SOON. You will access Coinbase DEX via hardwallet or metamask

Last edited:
Not sure since I've had robinhood from before for free stock purchases, been using on the mobile app on iOS. Definitely no photo ID though

Not sure as since I've had robinhood before for free stock purchases, been using on the mobile app on iOS. Definitely no photo ID
It looks more like it is for trading more than to acquire crypto. I'm looking to buy Bitcoin using my bank account, would this work?

They're still taking baby steps.. But I think people who keep a close pulse on market can day/swing trade and come up big with no fees

They're still taking baby steps.. But I think people who keep a close pulse on market can day/swing trade and come up big with no fees
Man... if there were options trading on crypto the robinhood jugg would be in full effect

Back
Top Bottom