Official Bitcoin Thread

just buying a little bit once a week or everyother week.. I dont care about the price... This is my early retirement fund... was going to finance a new car but thats not gonna happen anymore... just gonna keep buying BTC, LTC, ETH,TRX and finally pick up some ETC... hopefully this bear market can keep going for a few more months... prices are just about where they were last year around this time so you never know what might happen.

not stressing the ETF cause its not needed for a bull run. I think the ETF will get denied again.

Coinbase is expanding fast as **** and i think they might end up coming out with an ETF...
literally agree with this whole post...made some bread early in the year...mad **** happened financially for me and I couldn't invest since feb...i feel like its a godsend that its still so low and dropping..was gonna get a new car n clothes..but nah, gonna be buying every week...smart decisions pay off lol

You act like people are suppose to be jumping for joy when the price of bitcoin drops $1000 in the span of a day or two

Naw. Same people yelling "hodl", the same ones crying at a drop. It doesn't make sense. If you holding for the longterm, this doesn't matter.

Naw. Same people yelling "hodl", the same ones crying at a drop. It doesn't make sense. If you holding for the longterm, this doesn't matter.

Just because someone "hodls" it doesn't mean they aren't allowed to react when the market isn't moving favorably whether short term or long term.

Honestly idk why ltc even had the market cap it did. Lot of these coins are straight garbage. Let them tank more and I’ll jump back in.

Wierd the alts in my portfolio have been trending upward all week but when I look at how much they're worth total its less than before the uptrend? And I'm talking about in btc not dollars

Honestly idk why ltc even had the market cap it did. Lot of these coins are straight garbage. Let them tank more and I’ll jump back in.

Low key, LTC had a cult following due to its passive aggressive outspoken creator.

It was (still is) a useful coin that took BTC's problems and improved on them, but Charlie in my opinion Charlie isn't a business man - he's a developer, and he's managed his project as such.

I still like LTC and I wish it took off to become a major trade-able/spendable currency, but I doubt that'll ever happen though. I will hold a handful of LTC still and see here the future takes it, but with Charlie running the show I doubt it'll make the strides it could/should.

Same reason why Woz didn't run Apple is why Charlie shouldn't be running LTC

The LTC plunge make no sense because of it’s qualities but as just mentioned Charlie is the cause for it not being where it should be. I’m going to continue to HODL as I’m in too deep but I’m not holding my breath on any major bounce back.

Wierd the alts in my portfolio have been trending upward all week but when I look at how much they're worth total its less than before the uptrend? And I'm talking about in btc not dollars
Bitcoin has not been losing as much as these other coins... that 10 percent drop in one coin might be a 3 percent drop in bitcoin..

Last edited:
Charlie Lee is doing his work behind the scenes. He's trying to get the adoption thing going. You gotta realize that litecoin is known and is a top 5 coin regardless of marketcap... nasdaq , Bloomberg , cnbc, yahoo finanace all have litecoin on their platform.

Been reading about the ethereum situation. The ethereum platform can be successful but as it has been known for some time now, the ether coin isNT necessary for dapps to run on top of ether as they can pay for gas via their own coin.. no need to hold ether...

not sure how that's gonna play out..

The adoption thing is a scam. Crypto itself is a scam. The whole you need to use my token to use my product is a scam. Having said that, it’s still an opportunity to make money. I just don’t believe in it like I once did.

Charlie Lee is doing his work behind the scenes. He's trying to get the adoption thing going. You gotta realize that litecoin is known and is a top 5 coin regardless of marketcap... nasdaq , Bloomberg , cnbc, yahoo finanace all have litecoin on their platform.

Been reading about the ethereum situation. The ethereum platform can be successful but as it has been known for some time now, the ether coin isNT necessary for dapps to run on top of ether as they can pay for gas via their own coin.. no need to hold ether...

There's no way a fluctuating deflationary currency like Litecoin will ever be used for mass transactions. There's literally no advantage for using LTC for payments over stablecoins. Bitcoin is great as store of value but LTC is pretty much useless as a copy.

Low key, LTC had a cult following due to its passive aggressive outspoken creator.

It was (still is) a useful coin that took BTC's problems and improved on them, but Charlie in my opinion Charlie isn't a business man - he's a developer, and he's managed his project as such.

I still like LTC and I wish it took off to become a major trade-able/spendable currency, but I doubt that'll ever happen though. I will hold a handful of LTC still and see here the future takes it, but with Charlie running the show I doubt it'll make the strides it could/should.

Same reason why Woz didn't run Apple is why Charlie shouldn't be running LTC
I understand what you mean by he shouldn't be running the company. He doesn't have the outspoken personality to really push a coin... but litecoin speaks for itself. I been buying all year. I started buying in the middle of the bull run last year. Thought it was gonna keep going... lol... the first half of 2018 was rough but I kept buying. Not because of Charlie lee but because of the moves litecoin was making in terms of adoption and progress with the lightning network etc.

The next bull run is gonna make last year's look meager in comparison. This time we should be set up to get some life changing money. I just need 6 more months to accumulate. Lol

There's no way a fluctuating deflationary currency like Litecoin will ever be used for mass transactions. There's literally no advantage for using LTC for payments over stablecoins. Bitcoin is great as store of value but LTC is pretty much useless as a copy.
Ltc isn't a copy per se, and what stablecoin do you speak of? Why wouldn't ltc be used if it can be run on the same payment system as bitcoin. Bitcoin is the key to all of this. There will never be a time where bitcoin isn't the top cryptocurrency in terms of store of value. Now if litecoin can facilitate the growth of bitcoin so it can be used in everyday commerce as well as a store of value. Why wouldNT litecoin be looked at as spending money and bitcoin as a commodity? Just imagine , In the future you'll be able to get paid in litecoin and possibly atomic swap a portion into your bitcoin wallet without even doing the transfer. But hey litecoin is worthless.

Bitcoin dropped 80% this year. It's $6,300 now. Think about that. It pretty much bottomed out and it's still more than 3 times the price of Amazon stock

My whole thing with LTC tho is, what is sustaining it as a top 5 coin?

Coinbase is the only real reason why LTC is mentioned in major media. It’s the biggest name in crypto outside of bitcoin itself and Charlie worked there and launched his project on the platform.

When the market ran last year, LTC was in the right place at the right time. It was the cheapest option on what was at one point the most downloaded app in the world. Charlie didn’t know how to handle that. And it showed when he wrote that copout of a letter when he sold. He doesn’t have what it takes to run a project and hold a majority share over his company

What happens if coinbase were to ever drop LTC from the exchange? It won’t sustain itself. CB is keeping LTC alive imo

Charlie needs to step the **** up and handle business.

The Twitter/reddit cult following has diminished and the bitcoin gold - litecoin silver narrative has died out. He can’t sustain relevance off the coat tails for BTC any longer. Bitcoin can swim in this deep market, litecoin won’t make it much longer until Charlie takes this **** seriously.

He spends more time shilling bitcoin than selling users on his own product. It’s like he can’t prove LTC’s importance without mentioning bitcoin.

Say what you want about dude who made tron, but when he spoke, it was about HIS project and what TRON was about. Same for XRP. Dude never liked speaking on bitcoin.

If I wanted to hear about how great a Toyota is, Ill go to a Toyota dealer. ***** sell me on why I should buy YOUR Honda.

Back
Top Bottom