Official Bitcoin Thread

You didn't give any "charts, analysis." I asked for a further explanation and you you literally only gave "It's q4!"

The calendar turning to q4 doesn't mean every coin will go up.

That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

I will not continue to ruin this thread with this. If you want to invest based on a calendar, go ahead.
I literally said that you could go look at charts yourself in the original reply and following replies as well. Feel free to quote me. Are we viewing the same site?:nerd:

And so that you can read for yourself, please view this chart - Bitcoin Quarterly Price Index

I hope that everyone can see that the numbers show the strongest quarter is 4.

You guys are getting antsy...

Losing a percentage of each deposit is depressing but if your in it for the tech and long haul you should know that your day of gains will come...

Dont stray from the path...

All year I been low key hating xrp , but seeing what it solves and how that can benefit my pockets. I'm going on xrp and will hold till I make at a 10x on my return...

It's only been a 10 month bear market... let's ride it out for another 6 -8 months

I literally said that you could go look at charts yourself in the original reply and following replies as well. Feel free to quote me. Are we viewing the same site?:nerd:

And so that you can read for yourself, please view this chart - Bitcoin Quarterly Price Index

I hope that everyone can see that the numbers show the strongest quarter is 4.

Just because in prior years things go up in quarter 4 does not mean that everything is going to go up again this year. There is so much more to it besides "it went up every year q4 so it will again this year. Buy up." That is a very reckless way to invest your money, but hey do you! I hope things do go up again q4 but I would not suggest buying in solely for that reason. You have yet to give any other fundamental analysis as to why it should go up and only say the chart shows things go up in q4 so they will go up again.

Excuse my ignorance but how does that pertain to crypto? I love the idea of that tech. Is it expensive? And how can it be tracked via wifi? Does it have a power source that lasts for X amount of time?

I read the article linked above about the RFID tags. That's a pretty cool thing that makes sense for sneakers in today's world. And I get putting a unique identifier from a blockchain on each one so it can be verified. I still can't grasp how that is crypto related though. Hopefully it gets made so I can see how it plays in real life.

From my understanding of supply chain, basically each step from creation and shipping of the product from the factory to store is stamped onto the blockchain of choice each time the RFID tags are read and because blockchain is essentially a ledger which you can't tamper with, you can verify where the shoe has been in the supply to chain to verify it's authenticity. Once it's RFID tag has been scanned you can't alter it anymore so if your shoe has gone through all verified Nike factories and ports or depots then you know it's real.

Crypto comes into in that nothing is free so whoever wants to use the blockchain for supply chain authenticity they will need to pay in crypto so if Nike for example is using WTC then to use the service they will need to pay in WTC.

That's my understanding.

From my understanding of supply chain, basically each step from creation and shipping of the product from the factory to store is stamped onto the blockchain of choice each time the RFID tags are read and because blockchain is essentially a ledger which you can't tamper with, you can verify where the shoe has been in the supply to chain to verify it's authenticity. Once it's RFID tag has been scanned you can't alter it anymore so if your shoe has gone through all verified Nike factories and ports or depots then you know it's real.

Crypto comes into in that nothing is free so whoever wants to use the blockchain for supply chain authenticity they will need to pay in crypto so if Nike for example is using WTC then to use the service they will need to pay in WTC.

That's my understanding.
This is where IOTA comes to mind. Or even ETCs side chain IOT ... so many entities fighting for the same space. Whoever has the most ruthless team will emerge victorious

That's my understanding.
Ahh makes sense. I was thinking more point of purchase from the consumer, like Joe in Iowa would have to buy his shoes using WTC. That would be tough right now. But I can see Nike using WTC to put the blockchain in the RFID. Good stuff. Thanks for the explanation.

This is where IOTA comes to mind. Or even ETCs side chain IOT ... so many entities fighting for the same space. Whoever has the most ruthless team will emerge victorious
I always thought of internet of things as something different but you can use IOT devices in supply chain as well.

There's a couple of location based blockchains that use low battery powered devices connected in a mesh similar to cell phone radio towers to be able to verify that something was at a particular point at a particular time.
The devices are basically nodes that verify the blockchain.
So you could add them alongside the RFID tech to say not only did our shoes come through this factory using RFID but the truck delivering them from the depot to the warehouse to the shop was at this point at this time using the IOT or location devices. That way you can make sure that the truck didn't make a detour and get swapped out for fakes for example.

You're right though, it's very fierce because this tech is amazing with so much potential. Whoever gets it right will be swimming in cash.

Ahh makes sense. I was thinking more point of purchase from the consumer, like Joe in Iowa would have to buy his shoes using WTC. That would be tough right now. But I can see Nike using WTC to put the blockchain in the RFID. Good stuff. Thanks for the explanation.
Exactly, if Nike were to start using the services they will need to buy the crypto which will make the price go up.
Right now prices are based on speculation but once dapps, supply chain, IOT and all these other blockchain services get going with real world usage, that's when we will see the trillion dollar market.

IMG_5528.jpg
Just because in prior years things go up in quarter 4 does not mean that everything is going to go up again this year. There is so much more to it besides "it went up every year q4 so it will again this year. Buy up." That is a very reckless way to invest your money, but hey do you! I hope things do go up again q4 but I would not suggest buying in solely for that reason. You have yet to give any other fundamental analysis as to why it should go up and only say the chart shows things go up in q4 so they will go up again.
I did not once state to buy a coin simply because it is Q4. I did not say any of the things that you posted actually. Please go back some pages and read my replies first.

Obviously not that many who have replied to me do daily trade analyses for any coins. It seems that longing and shorting positions are not understood. I trade profitably daily, not just in Q4. Meanwhile I am up 11% while I post this:lol:.

*coin goes up 3% overnight* = "Your trades are dumb!"
*another coin goes up 11% within a day* = "You cannot use historical data as an indicator!"

You guys must know better than me:wow:.

Last edited:
IMG_5528.jpg

I did not once state to buy a coin simply because it is Q4. I did not say any of the things that you posted actually. Please go back some pages and read my replies first.

Obviously not that many who have replied to me do daily trade analyses for any coins. It seems that longing and shorting positions are not understood. I trade profitably daily, not just in Q4. Meanwhile I am up 11% while I post this:lol:.

*coin goes up 3% overnight* = "Your trades are dumb!"
*another coin goes up 11% within a day* = "You cannot use historical data as an indicator!"

You guys must know better than me:wow:.

Your original post mentioned a range between 400-450 for a week and it dropped below that range, 2 things can happen (and both are equally likely to happen based on your limited explanation) 1. False breakout- it drops out of range and then returns back into the range 2. It breaks the lower resistance starting a new trend to the downside. To say "GET IN NOW AND YOU'LL MAKE x%" is foolish because the chances were equally likely it would continue down.

Next, when you were questioned on your reasoning you said "The market is moving from bearish to bullish. Quarter 4 is the strongest for Cryptocurrency. Feel free to check charts from previous years." This implies that you also based your trade on the "fact" that quarter 4 is strong for crypto. While that may be true OVERALL, basing a DAY trade on this is also foolish because timing is extremely important in day trading, at least in my experience. A quarter is a long time, and within that time frame there will be down days as well as up days. Much more analysis needs to be done, a basic example would be, what are the moving averages doing? How does the RSI look? How are the MACDs?

There is nothing wrong with discussing trading strategies, but i'd advise you to try and explain a bit more instead of getting defensive. I'm sure there are people that would like to hear what your thoughts are.

I don't believe any technical trading analysis or short term predictions in crypto. Today alone had a 11% drop within 10 minutes :lol:
This is definitely a long term speculation game for those who aren't on the inside with these exchanges

*coin goes up 11% in a day*= "I told y'all i know what I'm talking about. Never mind coin still down 20% from last week. People can never admit this is a gamble and speculation. We're not owed these coins going back to there all time highs or even closing the gap to their ATH's. I would rather see people be realistic about this crypto game

*coin goes up 11% in a day*= "I told y'all i know what I'm talking about. Never mind coin still down 20% from last week. People can never admit this is a gamble and speculation. We're not owed these coins going back to there all time highs or even closing the gap to their ATH's. I would rather see people be realistic about this crypto game

This is why you take profits and set stop losses tho

Quick gains quick losses...

The stock market is ready to pop... the bull run has been going for almost 8 years. Intrest rates are beginning to rise and there's not much the big banks can do but keep printing... the game of musical chairs is dwindling down

I believe cryptocurrencies will have a big stake in the new paradigm after this is done... 2023-2025 are the years it'll all make sense..

https://blog.coinbase.com/zrx-is-launching-on-coinbase-pro-29ae77eadc42

ZRX [0x] being listed on coinbase...flourish bros:

As of 10am PT on Thursday, October 11, we are now accepting deposits for ZRX on Coinbase Pro! We will accept deposits for at least 12 hours prior to enabling trading. Once sufficient liquidity is established, trading will begin on the ZRX/USD, ZRX/EUR and ZRX/BTC order books. ZRX trading will be accessible for users in most jurisdictions, but will not initially be available for residents of the state of New York.

https://blog.coinbase.com/zrx-is-launching-on-coinbase-pro-29ae77eadc42

ZRX [0x] being listed on coinbase...flourish bros:

As of 10am PT on Thursday, October 11, we are now accepting deposits for ZRX on Coinbase Pro! We will accept deposits for at least 12 hours prior to enabling trading. Once sufficient liquidity is established, trading will begin on the ZRX/USD, ZRX/EUR and ZRX/BTC order books. ZRX trading will be accessible for users in most jurisdictions, but will not initially be available for residents of the state of New York.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Buying more bags of Stellar, XRP, and 0x

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: LETS GO !!

What do we think about the coins offered on Coinbase?

I have a posture in BTC but should I hammer Zrx when it is available?

Research as always. Either way, as long as we are in this kinda market it's not gonna climb how you would expect

Back
Top Bottom