Official Bitcoin Thread

0x now available to buy on COINBASE

Not CB Pro, but Coinbase the main platform. It’s already started to rally back after the post CB Pro news and movement

So I bought in at worst possible time and just been lazy and now only sitting on $128 worth of coins. Is this even enough to play around wit at this point or just dump and take the L?

Attachments

• 0F295658-80AE-45C0-AC3B-9FD793BEF55D.jpeg
    0F295658-80AE-45C0-AC3B-9FD793BEF55D.jpeg
    520.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I've been following this ETH game https://worldofether.com. They have a beta out, its prety fun.
Kinda like a pokemon. The devs messed up and made an item too powerful and put it up for sale. People
on telegram told them to take it down. Now theres only a day left. Thinking about getting in before the lock

I got the new iphone and this Google Authenticatior is making me keep my old one. :lol:

Having all kind of issues trying to migrate this to the new phone.

About making it easier to transfer Google authenticator from one phone to another? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the app?

I got the new iphone and this Google Authenticatior is making me keep my old one. :lol:

Having all kind of issues trying to migrate this to the new phone.

BRUH... I switched all my google authenticator accounts to authy earlier this year to make sure when I swap phones the cloud account would move everything.

**** moved NOTHING :smh: :smh:

I'm currently waiting to have my account recovered by binance :smh: :smh: :smh:

Had to use Coinbase to Changelly transactions in the meantime just to cover my *** :smh: :smh: :smh:

BRUH... I switched all my google authenticator accounts to authy earlier this year to make sure when I swap phones the cloud account would move everything.

**** moved NOTHING :smh: :smh:

I'm currently waiting to have my account recovered by binance :smh: :smh: :smh:

Had to use Coinbase to Changelly transactions in the meantime just to cover my *** :smh: :smh: :smh:

Authy sucks anyways, so you played yaself.

I swapped phones twice since setting up Authenticator and have not had any trouble.

Crypto fees vary based on exchange rates.

:lol: The math is actually done right there in the post. Transaction fee = total rate of sat per byte

5.856 x the total block size for that transaction

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Transaction_fees

250bytes x 5.856 = $0.09506513280000001

Or in rounded numbers, $0.10
I get that part but I'm trying to figure out how moving money for so little generates revenue for the blockchain. I mean can't they set the fee at whatever they want since there is no regulation?

Yoooo, I bought some bitcoin last night. Nothing unusual except , coinbase had a sale last night. I bought about 100 bucks for 6414 , binance was hitting for 6620 or so and CMC had bitcoin at 6580...

Even the Google price was off by 200 dollars compared to coinbase..

That matter has been rectified since...

I look at some of my holdings and I'm like man if these ever go back to ATH I will honestly be shocked. That increase would just be too wild. But I guess that's crypto for ya.

In terms of generating money how does the blockchain make money for investors. Moneygram moves money but charges a lot, blockchain moves money for hardly anything. How are private investors getting a return on their money beyond the mining aspect?
They aren’t. They make their money from supply and demand for the underlying asset needed to power the blockchain.

In terms of generating money how does the blockchain make money for investors. Moneygram moves money but charges a lot, blockchain moves money for hardly anything. How are private investors getting a return on their money beyond the mining aspect?
Here's how I've viewed it. Let's go back 2,000 years before gold was used as a currency. You invested in a gold mine by buying a lot of their gold. As gold became a currency, gold value skyrocketed. Now you're rich bc you have all the gold.

They aren’t. They make their money from supply and demand for the underlying asset needed to power the blockchain.
and that asset needed to power the blockchain is?

Here's how I've viewed it. Let's go back 2,000 years before gold was used as a currency. You invested in a gold mine by buying a lot of their gold. As gold became a currency, gold value skyrocketed. Now you're rich bc you have all the gold.
I can understand that, but gold also had other uses besides currency. I appreciate the responses to my remedial questions :lol:

Back
Top Bottom