Official Bitcoin Thread

What does turn me off from crypto is all the drama and ego and in-fighting, twitter beefs between creators and developers; especially lately. All this nonsense with billions of dollars on the line. I don't follow it, but it's clearly having a negative impact on prices.

Just shut up and work on making your projects better. The sooner the garbage gets wiped out the better.

SEC has had a bigger impact on prices, anything these guys are saying on Twitter at this point is to just remain relevant.

I understand technical analysis and day trading damn well. You’ve just been spewing random stuff without sharing charts as evidence. Besides, crypto doesn’t follow technical analysis as religiously as other markets do. Needless to say I could see downside to $3000 if we see a major struggle to hold 5k. But with this market anything can happen so who the hell knows.

Last edited:
Besides, crypto doesn’t follow technical analysis as religiously as other markets do.

I agree with this. From a trading aspect, crypto primarily follows a sentimental analysis and has a very minor technical analysis approach to it.

From what I’ve noticed reading charts and watching the market, we’re dealing with a very emotional market, and highly speculative. The charts don’t tell everything in crypto because there’s more bark than bite in this market compared to stocks and forex.

I’m just hoping the days of volitity will return soon. I miss trading at high pace.

XRP and XLM are alive today. LTC is no longer a big 3 crypto in my eyes. XRP now weighs more than ethereum on the Bloomberg galaxy crypto index

https://data.bloomberglp.com/professional/sites/10/BGCI-Fact-Sheet-October-2018.pdf

(Chart on page 2)

Hoping for XRP higher highs in 2019

Until then I will continue to buy and pay close attention.

Ripple is designed to work with bitcoin...

The Bitcoin BridgeEdit
The bitcoin bridge is a link between the Ripple and bitcoin ecosystems. The bridge makes it possible to pay any bitcoin user straight from a Ripple account without ever needing to hold any of the digital currency. Additionally, any merchant accepting bitcoins has the potential to accept any currency in the world. For example, a Ripple user may prefer to keep money in USD and not own bitcoins. A merchant, however, may desire payment in bitcoin. The bitcoin bridge allows any Ripple user to send bitcoins without having to use a central exchange such as BTC-e to acquire them.[29][85] Bitstamp acts as a gateway for the Ripple payment protocol, among other exchanges.

Privacy

I agree with this. From a trading aspect, crypto primarily follows a sentimental analysis and has a very minor technical analysis approach to it.

From what I’ve noticed reading charts and watching the market, we’re dealing with a very emotional market, and highly speculative. The charts don’t tell everything in crypto because there’s more bark than bite in this market compared to stocks and forex.

I’m just hoping the days of volitity will return soon. I miss trading at high pace.

XRP and XLM are alive today. LTC is no longer a big 3 crypto in my eyes. XRP now weighs more than ethereum on the Bloomberg galaxy crypto index

https://data.bloomberglp.com/professional/sites/10/BGCI-Fact-Sheet-October-2018.pdf

(Chart on page 2)

Hoping for XRP higher highs in 2019

Until then I will continue to buy and pay close attention.
https://ethereumworldnews.com/you-c...coin-ltc-on-facebook-messenger-using-lite-im/

Ripple ( Interledger) was created to deal with interoperability between different ledgers, block chains etc. Doesn't really matter which coin you are into. Ripple is working to be the background layer for settlement.

Stellar DEX does the same thing from non profit company structure unlike Ripple.

https://dailyhodl.com/2018/11/18/bi...raded-product-with-bitcoin-cash-and-litecoin/

Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 10.04.43 PM.png

That is great news for LTC though, Facebook is a large name to find yourself attached to. But like I've expressed in the past, LTC only makes big news when its found a larger name to attach itself to. Charlie laughed his way to the bank months ago, and I don't know if LTC will ever be considered a stand alone household name. I've been wanting to see LTC trading pairs for months now and I honestly don't know if we'll ever see it

Last edited:
Reactions: wr
I completely turned a blind eye to the whole market. Now all my btc of dropping like a rock ... got in when it was 11k. Now I need a way out or cut my losses

XRP getting shilled like no other in here.

If you got in good ERC20 projects I wouldn’t worry much. But yes, most will die out. Way too many coins out there.

If you got in good ERC20 projects I wouldn’t worry much. But yes, most will die out. Way too many coins out there.
XRP is simply a dope project whether you like it or not... I avoided XRP/ripple for most of the year and recently started reading up on it and how its looking to change the face of global settlement...

not really shilling, just opening my eyes to the inevitable.

I havent even purchased one XRP yet... lol

I’m not one of those “this coin is better than that coin” type of dudes, because ultimately I’m in this to make profits. So whichever way the market is running, I’m hopping on the wave to collect.

At some point you have to ask yourself, which projects do I want to take a risk on? Which ones do I want to get behind because I believe in the project whether I take gains or a loss? And which ones are just smart moves long term because everything checks out green? XRP has been all of those for me

It’s XRP’s time b. It’s time.

(Also, I’ve been NT’s biggest XRP fanboy since I landed in this thread, so no surprise I’m going to talk highly of it)

I’m not one of those “this coin is better than that coin” type of dudes, because ultimately I’m in this to make profits. So whichever way the market is running, I’m hopping on the wave to collect.

At some point you have to ask yourself, which projects do I want to take a risk on? Which ones do I want to get behind because I believe in the project whether I take gains or a loss? And which ones are just smart moves long term because everything checks out green? XRP has been all of those for me

It’s XRP’s time b. It’s time.

(Also, I’ve been NT’s biggest XRP fanboy since I landed in this thread, so no surprise I’m going to talk highly of it)

Ok cool. Good luck bro. Nobody knows what will happen.

You gotta think someone with millions of dollars is about to invest in crypto for the very first time based on the news of the past 3 months. What do you think will be the logical choice for that crowd who will soon outnumber all us early folk? To someone coming from traditional investments do you think they'll go with a coin that can fork and run off gpus in a dark warehouse in a country we may or may not agree with or a transparant company promoting a protocol for web payments with a decentralized digital asset? Think about it beyond the early tribalism around each of these coins and think how this looks to someone on the outside who doesn't understand.

Back
Top Bottom