Official Bitcoin Thread

To those still optimistic holding out hope things will go back to the highs were before I'm with you but also be realistic.

To me it's over and I can't believe I got duped into this.

Man was times good when I was up though. I was already envisioning a new life :lol: :smh:

To those still optimistic holding out hope things will go back to the highs were before I'm with you but also be realistic.

Man was times good when I was up though. I was already envisioning a new life :lol: :smh:

Honestly, if BTC can get back to $5k then I would probably sell. Then again, that would probably be the start of a rebound.

It won't return to the highs right away but this is a manipulated fraudulent market so I wouldn't be surprised to see it jump back over a $300B market cap.

Once I realized that the crypto market was the wild wild west with hedge funds and institutions running pump and dump schemes, I stopped buying crypto.

Maybe those BTC to 1K predictions are accurate after all, let's see.

tenor.gif

Taking very minimal profits when I was up six figures and going thru this now sucks( and moronic) but no way in hell am I selling and will keep on accumulating.

Crazy.

Maybe those BTC to 1K predictions are accurate after all, let's see.

Technically, it should go to less than $1,
The only use it has is for a fast transfer of payment across international borders that would normally take weeks or up to a month.

But as I’ve said before, you cant invest in anything that isn’t a value producing asset to begin with. Cryptos can’t be “undervalued” because they don’t produce value

This is bad . Losing thousands
Don't trip... in 18 months you'll be glad if u just hold

Think about the guys that bought in at 22 dollars and it went to a 1 dollar.

Or the guys the bought at 100 and it went to 10 dollars. Or the guys the bought at 1000 and it went to 200..

I've lost a few thousand through out the year just accumilating. At these prices I'm about to go all in and see what happens in the next 2 years or so. Too much institutional money is waiting and the tech isnt scaling the way it should be for adoption to occur. But I believe dapps will start appearing in 2 years out that's gonna Kickstart the wave of crypto.

Last edited:
THis is why you need to follow the simple rule of investing only what you don’t mind losing, I put in about 4k this time last year, down to pennies, I’m not sweating it, I’ll hold on to these coins and I’m legit considering jumping into some cheaper ETH...just waiting to see how low it can actually get.

Or kicking yourself you didnt sell 18 months earlier at a smaller loss. It could go either way.

Sometimes you just gotta live with the choices you make.

You can pull your money out at a loss and continue living the same life.

Or take the risk in something you believe in that could change your life.

I’m letting it ride out. F it.

Last edited:
It’s pretty much guaranteed to go back up... you guys aren’t seeing the big picture... yeah there will be blood in the streets and people panic but this has happened in many markets time and time again. This is a new asset class, still trying to figure out its way in the world.

Too many big names gearing up to offer crypto solutions for it not to rise again.

Fidelity
Goldman
JP
Bakkt
Fb
Microsoft

Not saying these companies guarantee returns but I would put my money on something that can change the way we conduct business in the next 10 years or so....

Back
Top Bottom