Official Bitcoin Thread

In five to ten years usd coin and euro coin will be the real deal and bitcoin will just be the equivalent of gold. Most of these alts will not be around by then.
Euro coin??? Lol

I don't think everyone (country) gets their own coin. The technology and infastructure won't be able to handle the scalability needed for multiple blockchains.
There will be alt coins , alt coins is still 50 percent of the market and usually grows as the market grows.

When bitcoin was at 20k, it only held 33 percent of the market

That’s because 70% of the market was saturated with complete garbage that is becoming nonexistent. World governments will go this route and you will see a euro coin and the equivalent amongst the bigger countries.

Each country having their own coin is an interesting idea. That would only occur after Mass adoption tho. If countries adopt a coin as their major cyrpto, I'm investing immediately

Yeah it’s gonna be moving the system online. It’ll happen in the next twenty years. Probably spurred by the next financial collapse.
The next financial crisis will be the worst of all time. This thing has been primed to collapse for about 8 years now.... lol im not sure how ling they can keep it going but the signs point to Brexit being the catalyst to whatever is going to happen.

Each country wont have their own coin as long as the USD is the reserve currency. China would love to have a digital coin that they can inspect , confiscate and issue without oversight from some IMF.

Imagine the amount of corruption if governments are allowed to issue tokens???? lol

Looks like mined coins are on the chopping block again.

https://gizmodo.com/china-considers-ban-on-cryptocurrency-mining-because-it-1833904745
Regulators in China are considering a ban on cryptocurrency mining as an “undesirable” economic activity, according to a government document released Monday.

China’s National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) published a new paperthat includes a proposal to ban the mining of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin over concerns that crypto mining is a waste of valuable resources—a fact that’s hard to disagree with when you examine the horrific environmental impact. The proposal is available for public comment until May 7.

Each country wont have their own coin as long as the USD is the reserve currency. China would love to have a digital coin that they can inspect , confiscate and issue without oversight from some IMF.

Imagine the amount of corruption if governments are allowed to issue tokens???? lol

We already deal with corrupt Fiat practices in the trillions.
A digital analog to the dollar was bound to happen in a digital economy. It's actually gonna be harder to be corrupt with open ledger transactions. So much is in the dark now.
I mean our monetary system is so outdated, they are okay with a margin of error of 100sof millions of dollars being unaccounted for.
We should be able to email money instantly instead of credit companies boosting the banking system for avg 14 day transactions

We already deal with corrupt Fiat practices in the trillions.
A digital analog to the dollar was bound to happen in a digital economy. It's actually gonna be harder to be corrupt with open ledger transactions. So much is in the dark now.
I mean our monetary system is so outdated, they are okay with a margin of error of 100sof millions of dollars being unaccounted for.
We should be able to email money instantly instead of credit companies boosting the banking system for avg 14 day transactions
thats the thing, it wont be open ledger... itll be federal reserve coin... remember the fed issues our money. not the government... it'll be no different than a JPM coin with atomic swap capabilities.

These fed coins and other central bank coins are the gateway for all that money to enter the crypto space. Most think it's a competition when it's really them joining in on the game. It's how these economies will interface with digital ledgers. With a digital dollar analog .And not all ledgers are public. But certain blockchains are built to connect multiple non public/public ledgers as well.

BofA training module:

AFA30219-F7A8-4C86-BA09-E018DF8C8868.jpeg

***BUT BUT ITS NOT REAL DOE!! THEY AREN’T WORTH ANYTHING DOE!! ITS NOT REAL.....Stamps are still the future doe!! G T F O

i'm a risk taker, so i'm all in on alt's. Partially I think it's just the mental aspect of seeing 10,000 coins vs 5 eth or something

Need those gainz in 5 years...

https://newsroom.statefarm.com/testing-blockchain-for-subrogation/

State Farm® Testing Blockchain Solution for Auto Claims Subrogation
In an age of fast-paced technology, companies have to embrace innovation to meet the changing demands of doing business. That is why State Farm is investing in new technologies and start-ups to help more people in more ways, far into the future. To keep up with customer expectations, State Farm is working on a blockchain solution that could speed up the subrogation process for auto claims. The company is testing the solution against existing subrogation processes to determine if it can be a viable product for insurance industry adoption and bring value to customers.

“Today, subrogation is a relatively manual, time-consuming process often requiring physical checks to be mailed on a claim-by-claim basis between insurers,” says Mike Fields, innovation executive, State Farm. “You can imagine the time and resources required to complete these transactions.”

Companies across many industries are using blockchain technology to securely store data and manage transactions. State Farm is working with another insurer to understand how an enterprise blockchain solution can be used to reduce the time needed to complete the subrogation process by securely and automatically compiling all subrogation payment amounts, netting the balance and facilitating a single payment on a regular basis between insurer's.

DuE991lVYAA-q1e.jpg

McAfee wants Satoshi to reveal himself and said he’ll start narrowing down on him until he reveals himself :lol:

I would not be happy if I was Satoshi. The media about to harass him big time.

Back
Top Bottom