Official Bitcoin Thread

just a reminder...

internet-fail.png

nike will eventually have blockchain implementation to stop bootleggers but that wont stop the hussle.. people who buy 60 dollars concords arent gonna care if its on the blockchain or not

nike will use the cryptokicks to sell exclusives.. like crypto 11s that are worth 10,000 nikecoins / .23 btc or whatever
pretty ingenious

im long on NIKE stock from here on out

Bitcoin moving on up. Shout out to the guy I was going back and forth with about whether this rally was real. You were right and i was wrong, and this is an instance where I am happy to be wrong. This is the real bull market, a nice quiet and steady rise month after month.

Bitcoin dominance over 50% (whole market) compared with rest of coins. Will alts rise again? Or BTC continue domination?

Bitcoin dominance over 50% (whole market) compared with rest of coins. Will alts rise again? Or BTC continue domination?

I made the mistake of checking my alt portfolio today out of curiosity :lol: one of the coins I dropped 1k on is now worth 6 cents :wow:

I think alts will have their time to shine again eventually, people will always be drawn to the lower cost and more potential for 100xing their money. It's gonna take some time though.

I made the mistake of checking my alt portfolio today out of curiosity :lol: one of the coins I dropped 1k on is now worth 6 cents :wow:

I think alts will have their time to shine again eventually, people will always be drawn to the lower cost and more potential for 100xing their money. It's gonna take some time though.

I am about 50% in BTC 25% in ETH and 25% in alts.
I took the biggest hit in Alts.
I missed out on a ton of gains by doing so little (% wise) in Alts but Im glad I didnt go higher because man those Alt losses were huge.

speaking of alts.
I am currently using this search engine
https://presearch.org/
which aims to disrupt the google monopoly. signed up with my gmail account lol
I liked their white paper so I will support them and their cause

Back
Top Bottom