Official Bitcoin Thread

"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." -Warren Buffett

Still applies here

lol why would we trust a random person from another country? makes no sense. we send a random person coins and then u sell them for more on the exchange and then send us our original investment plus split profits?  sorry the risk/reward does not even come close

I'll be meeting a fellow member in June and we'll record the damn thang lol. I'm in it for the long haul. Happy trading NT.

lol I dunno, but as long as I gain trust many of us can take advantage of the arb.
JK weren't you the one that big uped me when I first got into crypto? Lol why do you seem so negative now b? I could be mistaken. I'm thinking about the sell the rips and buy the dips homie.

lol I dunno, but as long as I gain trust many of us can take advantage of the arb.
JK weren't you the one that big uped me when I first got into crypto? Lol why do you seem so negative now b? I could be mistaken. I'm thinking about the sell the rips and buy the dips homie.
i dont agree with trying to arbitrage the situation

What's the deal with blockchain.info nowadays? I've always used blockchain as my wallet as it was what everyone used at the time I learned how to work with bitcoin. I also have a Bitstamp account that I occasionally use to exchange the BTC to euros and transfer it to my bank account.

I can receive payments fine on my blockchain wallet but my transfers keep getting held up for days.

I sent $120 BTC a few days ago and it's still on 0 confirmations.

What's the best alternative? Coinbase? 

May 31st...2nd largest Chinese Exchange is adding ETH!!

i hope everyone is doing ok. just wanted to say stay safe in this bear market.  buy when theres blood in the streets

I'm trying to buy at the lowest possible point, got alerts if ETH goes under 150, and BTC under 2k

I'm far from an expert but some of y'all who been itching to buy ETH and waited til price jumped should be buying it up at these low prices since last night

just my opinion. fapmaster posted good info which should help the gains, also another EEA announcement early June

no excuses

already re-upped last night. not gonna sit and complain when its over $200 again on how I didn't buy when it was under $150

I'm trying to buy at the lowest possible point, got alerts if ETH goes under 150, and BTC under 2k
ETH hit $115 and BTC hit $1535. why dont you just set limit orders? alerts wont do you any good cause the price can shoot back up in seconds

I'm far from an expert but some of y'all who been itching to buy ETH and waited til price jumped should be buying it up at these low prices since last night

just my opinion. fapmaster posted good info which should help the gains, also another EEA announcement early June

no excuses

already re-upped last night. not gonna sit and complain when its over $200 again on how I didn't buy when it was under $150
as crazy as it sounds, i think we see lower 

ETH hit $115 and BTC hit $1535. why dont you just set limit orders? alerts wont do you any good cause the price can shoot back up in seconds

I think because some aren't as advanced and just using coinbase.

would be nice if CB added price drop alerts and what not because my brother woke up middle of the night and saw ETH at $120 on CB

would be nice if CB added price drop alerts and what not because my brother woke up middle of the night and saw ETH at $120 on CB
did your brother grab any at $120?

did your brother grab any at $120?

yes he did. He's been waiting to grab more and waiting to long. most of his stash he bought at $55 :smokin he woulda grabbed more at that price but CB gave him low *** limits

Yup, I'm just on coinbase atm. Got $ in the big 3, mostly ETH. I need to sit down and do some thorough research on some of the alt-coins.

Back
Top Bottom