Official Bitcoin Thread

This pretty much sums it up......how timeless is this quote..

3635269_1.jpg

Don't see why anybody would not want to allocate at least 1% of their net worth to crypto for the long term. Risk/reward clearly makes sense. That alone would push the price of BTC into the hundreds of thousands.

Don't see why anybody would not want to allocate at least 1% of their net worth to crypto for the long term. Risk/reward clearly makes sense. That alone would push the price of BTC into the hundreds of thousands.

I think its due to "most" people being OK with this (see below), yet they fight an algorithm that actually is deflationary ...weird right?

bankers.jpg

Craig wright wishes he was Satoshi.... dude is a hack and a half
I think its due to "most" people being OK with this (see below), yet they fight an algorithm that actually is deflationary ...weird right?

bankers.jpg
People don't want to get out if their comfort zone. The US dollar is quite comfy.

I been on the dollar debasement train from about 10 years or so. We are long overdue for a currency crisis.

Printing trillions of dollars backed by nothing is a recipe for disaster. It may not happen this year or next year but somewhere at some point the moment of Truth will come crashing down and by then only real tangible assets will be looked at as a safe haven

Gold and silver
Real estate
Crypto
And bullets

Biggest argument nocoiners have against Bitcoin is that it’s ‘not money,’ but when pressed to define money, they can’t.

When asked to explain what part of the technology they don’t like, they have no idea.

When asked why BTC has become so popular, they say it hasn’t.

Biggest argument nocoiners have against Bitcoin is that it’s ‘not money,’ but when pressed to define money, they can’t.

When asked to explain what part of the technology they don’t like, they have no idea.

When asked why BTC has become so popular, they say it hasn’t.
Lol, classic denial

Ain’t nobody in the general public using this **** as currency. It’s a speculative store of value that people accumulate with the goal to convert back to fiat at some point in the future.

Just like fap said he did to cop a Tesla.

Ain’t nobody in the general public using this **** as currency. It’s a speculative store of value that people accumulate with the goal to convert back to fiat at some point in the future.

This is true, but that’s because the tech is really not easy to understand, the transactions have a certain learning curve, so most people rather be skeptical, it’s understandable, throw in the countless coins that are just scams and yeah the whole thing will always seem sketchy, that is until it isn’t...till the day mainstream companies show the slightest of public adaption (because I believe on the low they been figuring ways out to adapt for years) and you will see some of these show their real use in a much simpler way, by then it’ll be too late.

So while I’m far from someone that knows much about this, I’m glad I’m not completely in the dark, I’ll keep tossing change into my account and accumulating, I rather lose 5-10k accumulating than having had the opportunity to do so and tell my older self, **** bro we could have 500k-1mil had we taken the gamble.

Which option is harder to live with? That’s what it comes down to me

Yeah it has to be a whole lot easier and less risky for public adaption. I’ve said before it should be part of everyone’s portfolio and I stand by that. I would ever want it to be the majority of my portfolio though.

All it will take is a debit card utilizing a Bitcoin to USD automatic conversation, atm like technology or something to that extent to get the general public on board. That will happen to some capacity so to me they're not really relevant at THIS point. Right now, the steady growth and continuous adoption is good news to me. More financial institutions and we'll known organizations such as Foot Locker and so forth are getting on board. There may be dips and what not, but it's nothing but up from here. I'm gonna continue accumulating

All it will take is a debit card utilizing a Bitcoin to USD automatic conversation, atm like technology or something to that extent to get the general public on board. That will happen to some capacity so to me they're not really relevant at THIS point. Right now, the steady growth and continuous adoption is good news to me. More financial institutions and we'll known organizations such as Foot Locker and so forth are getting on board. There may be dips and what not, but it's nothing but up from here. I'm gonna continue accumulating

Yeah since the big dip, the rise has seen a lot more stabilized....this really is the opportunity to get on that second wave of early investors....everything new the masses will be skeptic of, If we didn’t learn something from the .com era....those of us that were old enough to grasp the idea....

Who will the military go after if the rest of the world agrees to Bitcoin? There is no face or entity... Good luck with that

Well, first off there are like 20 different versions of Bitcoin, BSV, BTD, BCH, etc. So one version may replace it in 5 years. Bitcoin could be Netscape Navigator or AOL.

giphy.gif

Jp.

I’ll def pull some profits because Fiat is the widely accepted currency now. But it wouldn’t make sense to cash all out and never look back at crypto again. But the good thing is some well known businesses will be accepting crypto as a form of payment, such as Whole Foods, Starbucks and Home Depot, just to name a few.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Jp.

I’ll def pull some profits because Fiat is the widely accepted currency now. But it wouldn’t make sense to cash all out and never look back at crypto again. But the good thing is some well known businesses will be accepting crypto as a form of payment, such as Whole Foods, Starbucks and Home Depot, just to name a few.

Exactly and to not take a gamble on it now that we been given plenty of opportunity to do so is silly, even if it drops to 0 at least you tried....if you invest 10k now, the way is projected, some years down the line you might have done something really good to help secure a decent part of your future....just be patient and open minded and don’t put up money you ain’t willing to lose.

I don't think Bitcoin will ever be used as payments for day to day transactions. A deflationary currency will always be too volatile for commerce. It would require massive adoption to bring volatility down, but it offers no benefit for both consumers or merchants over the current debit/credit card system. The concept of a card that converts bitcoin to cash is counterproductive to the entire concept of Bitcoin, basically adding the same merchant fees(if not higher than) current debit cards incur only for transactions to still be settled in USD. It's been 10 years and use for daily transactions is still near zero. It's main advantage is a store of value and a base for other cryptocurrencies that may be more suited for everyday payments, i.e. decentralized stablecoins.

I think Bitcoin already achieved its purpose. People believe in the system, and have given it value. There is now a method of holding untraceable wealth that you can transfer to anyone anywhere without a middleman. That alone is worth billions/trillions, so I'm still bullish on Bitcoin and anticipate it's price will go up from here.

Who will the military go after if the rest of the world agrees to Bitcoin? There is no face or entity... Good luck with that
I don’t think you understand what happened with Libya. America literally went in there and removed the one person talking about removing the dollar from the oil trade and he was replaced with a puppet regime. You don’t think this will continue to happen to prevent the dollar from losing its dominance in the world? The military industrial complex dictates everything.

I don’t think you understand what happened with Libya. America literally went in there and removed the one person talking about removing the dollar from the oil trade and he was replaced with a puppet regime. You don’t think this will continue to happen to prevent the dollar from losing its dominance in the world? The military industrial complex dictates everything.

So, Craig Wright’s life is in jeopardy?

Back
Top Bottom