Official Bitcoin Thread

Ain’t nobody in the general public using this **** as currency. It’s a speculative store of value that people accumulate with the goal to convert back to fiat at some point in the future.

Just like fap said he did to cop a Tesla.
Well, first off there are like 20 different versions of Bitcoin, BSV, BTD, BCH, etc. So one version may replace it in 5 years. Bitcoin could be Netscape Navigator or AOL.
They all have a face and a group who controls a majority of the supply.. bitcoin has no face

I don’t think you understand what happened with Libya. America literally went in there and removed the one person talking about removing the dollar from the oil trade and he was replaced with a puppet regime. You don’t think this will continue to happen to prevent the dollar from losing its dominance in the world? The military industrial complex dictates everything.
I know exactly what happened..

Ghadaffi was about to unite Africa with a gold backed currency that would not require the approval of the US. Obama issued a military attack along with Hilary Clinton in ridding the West of any competition monetarily. They werent going to remove the dollar from oil trade , they was just going to go around it..

I don’t think you understand what happened with Libya. America literally went in there and removed the one person talking about removing the dollar from the oil trade and he was replaced with a puppet regime. You don’t think this will continue to happen to prevent the dollar from losing its dominance in the world? The military industrial complex dictates everything.

Thank you. Someone who understands the connections between the dollar and the military industrial complex.

Going around it is enough to lessen the value in it and strike fear. The government isn’t going to allow that to happen hence why the dollar is backed by its military. Just like bitcoin is backed by the power of electricity. It isn’t nothing backing these things. There’s something there preserving or creating value.

The problem with bitcoin and the reason why the dollar will continue to be king is because bitcoin is too controlled by the expansion and contraction if the credit markets. If and when credit markets tighten, we will see institutions sell bitcoin, just like they sell stocks to raise cash.

There is only ONE version of Bitcoin.

THIS. Name any other BILLION Dollar "industry" especially in TECH that HAS NEVER BEEN HACKED. NEVER. We're talking nerds, geeks, hackers .....never able to crack the BITCOIN Blockchain. Think about that. Target,Sony, HSBC. Wells, Bofa, Credit Bureaus...all these financial institutions have been hacked for Billions/Trillions.....BITCOIN = ZERO.

It is the immutable and longest chain. Getting adopted (more will happen), so where you think it'll be in 5yrs?? We're only at the beginning.

I know exactly what happened..

Ghadaffi was about to unite Africa with a gold backed currency that would not require the approval of the US. Obama issued a military attack along with Hilary Clinton in ridding the West of any competition monetarily. They werent going to remove the dollar from oil trade , they was just going to go around it..

Hillary Clinton and friends then called out Putin as next over Crimea. Then we ended up with Trump in retaliation.

Last edited:
The Gaddafi situation just shows you how evil and corrupt this world is. Gaddafi was a true leader and King. Libya was a great place to live before they killed him. Very similar to Fidel Castro. Except they didn’t kill Castro after over 100 attempts from explosive cigars to poisoned food. The currency was called Gold Dinar. This currency was gonna bring Africa out of debt and poverty. Of course the powers that be had to put an end to that. Most of us would be moving to Africa to get away from this oppressive system that targets melanated people.This was an extremely powerful move that Gaddafi was putting together. **** Obama and Michelle is a ******. They killed Joan Rivers for exposing that and these are their kids real parents.
92BA1127-F1ED-443E-A80C-5854F195B989.jpeg

The problem with bitcoin and the reason why the dollar will continue to be king is because bitcoin is too controlled by the expansion and contraction if the credit markets. If and when credit markets tighten, we will see institutions sell bitcoin, just like they sell stocks to raise cash.

I’m gonna smack you when I see you. We can be cool after. But you need to eat a smack or two.

I dont trust Satoshi anymore than I trust the US banking system, I just want to get paid. I appreciate the responses to my questions even though I'm a documented non believer :lol: thankfully knowledge isnt contingent upon belief.

I dont trust Satoshi anymore than I trust the US banking system, I just want to get paid. I appreciate the responses to my questions even though I'm a documented non believer :lol: thankfully knowledge isnt contingent upon belief.

That’s the beauty of btc. You don’t have to trust an individual, just the code/algorithm behind it.

The Gaddafi situation just shows you how evil and corrupt this world is. Gaddafi was a true leader and King. Libya was a great place to live before they killed him. Very similar to Fidel Castro. Except they didn’t kill Castro after over 100 attempts from explosive cigars to poisoned food. The currency was called Gold Dinar. This currency was gonna bring Africa out of debt and poverty. Of course the powers that be had to put an end to that. Most of us would be moving to Africa to get away from this oppressive system that targets melanated people.This was an extremely powerful move that Gaddafi was putting together. **** Obama and Michelle is a ******. They killed Joan Rivers for exposing that and these are their kids real parents.
92BA1127-F1ED-443E-A80C-5854F195B989.jpeg

Huh

I thought Bitpay was a credit card that you could use anywhere? Or is it only accepted by a few merchants?

you don't use ur actual bitpay card.....they are using bitpay as a processor so anyone that has crypto can make their payments (not having to actually own a bitpay card). So think paypal.

Back
Top Bottom