Official Bitcoin Thread

Does wrapping BTC in ERC20 result in wBTC? Do you use AAVE or Compound to get your APY? Sorry for the noob question.

Valuedefi giving great apys. Just need to pair and provide liquidity.

Attachments

• F330A8F8-F4B0-4D77-8D84-0DD17225A5D8.png
    F330A8F8-F4B0-4D77-8D84-0DD17225A5D8.png
    834.6 KB · Views: 442
21 day ema test. Should bounce in theory. I nibbled half as much as my usual dca in case we go lower since crypto doesn’t follow TA

Yo I’m happy I’m stronger these days and can ignore unnecessary pumps without getting hyped. People dropping 5k yesterday are recked

I showed it to my wife who was tight I didn’t buy XRP at .89 cents, she was telling me to drop 3k on it :lol:

I’m gooood on that....

Why would any groups with serious cash gamble on Crypto? These people want gaurnteed returns as quickly as possible. Far better suited markets atm for that.

You left out the part where that took all year and is not expected to continue into the new year. If you think these ppl cant turn 100k Into 237 over a full year I dont know what to tell you other than you're wrong. I live at the beach. I see these small investment groups making that 137k in 8 weeks flipping real estate

I dont follow the markets very closely but I imagine you coulda even made 137% off gold the last 18 months. Ok not 140% but u get the idea. There are much "safer" ways to see big returns.

You left out the part where that took all year and is not expected to continue into the new year. If you think these ppl cant turn 100k Into 237 over a full year I dont know what to tell you other than you're wrong. I live at the beach. I see these small investment groups making that 137k in 8 weeks flipping real estate

I dont follow the markets very closely but I imagine you coulda even made 137% off gold the last 18 months. Ok not 140% but u get the idea. There are much "safer" ways to see big returns.

Why not invest in all those things if you have the capital?

Investors in groups like greyscale aren’t having crypto make up 100% of the their portfolio.

I imagine crypto is a relatively small part given the volatility.

But given the potential returns i don’t see why you wouldn’t want to invest to some degree.

Cathie Wood and the rest of Wall Street would like a word with you.

Back
Top Bottom