Official Bitcoin Thread

More concerned with where it sits once the dust settles. I definitely see it hitting that 20K wall this week. Maybe even smashing through it today.

More concerned with where it sits once the dust settles. I definitely see it hitting that 20K wall this week. Maybe even smashing through it today.

what's your timeline for "when dust settles" ??

up to 65k, then settles at 40k?

up to 250k, then settles at 80k?

I'm just going by past history and its economics.

what's your timeline for "when dust settles" ??

up to 65k, then settles at 40k?

up to 250k, then settles at 80k?

I'm just going by past history and its economics.
Hey Fap honestly I have no idea. I'm still optimistic and hope it breaks the 20K maybe hit 25-30 and then settles back down to 20 but I honestly have no idea.

You could be very right and it hits 100k on this ride (even though that's a wild jump)

Realistically there is no timeline but I would expect another crash and then things to settle for a while again before jumping like we've seen in the past.

What's your guess?

EXVuAaEUEAA7gLL.png
image1-70.png

nah, just not a fan of falling for FOMO at least not like I did a couple of years ago

That ride a couple years ago was a wild one.

I saw your post a couple days ago about wifey wanting you to drop 3K and you passing. XRP still hasn't hit that high it was at so you saved some dough (at least in the short term). It does look like we will see a new ATH any day now though.

Are you considering spreading out your buys to help mitigate some of the Losses?

Do y’all use Blockfi?
Want to gain interest on my crypto but worried about security. I keep most of my crypto in a cold storage wallet. Will it be secure with blockfi?

Do y’all use Blockfi?
Want to gain interest on my crypto but worried about security. I keep most of my crypto in a cold storage wallet. Will it be secure with blockfi?

I do. There custody is the best in the game ...GEMINI TRUST (Winklevoss twins). Also, they are insured up to 250k. Here is my shill if you decide to join:

You think it's safer than celsius?

I do. There custody is the best in the game ...GEMINI TRUST (Winklevoss twins). Also, they are insured up to 250k. Here is my shill if you decide to join:

Back
Top Bottom