Official Bitcoin Thread

If you're day trading what I like to do is go on polo and sort by change. From there you look at the highest increase and then volume and make sure the coin is legit but I guess it doesn't really have to be. I feel like this is a good way to make money in the short term

Also looking at the charts help

Still haven't had a chance to do much research but I did create accounts/verify my identity on Polo, Bittrex, and Coinbase. Should have some time on Sunday/Monday to do some watching/reading and make my first purchase(s) sometime next week :pimp:.

Last edited:
finally got my credit card to go through on coinbase so keep trying brethren. my bank account went through earlier in the week so still waiting for the btc, eth, and ltc purchases i made earlier in the week to go through. hopefully they dont get cancelled.

FYI - my Cryptosteel just came in today.  Took about 1.5wks coming from UK.  This thing is SOLID.  Water and Fire proof, and pretty much unbreakable!  I highly recommend this if you are serious about backups and safety of your coins.

http://cryptosteel.com/product/cryptosteel-anykey/
Only 1.5 weeks...did you order on backorder? I was thinking of ordering but that 'on backorder' notice is making me very hesitant...

Gentleman, what a friggen week! BTW for those that are aware there's some arbritrage money to be made between the U.S. And Korean exchanges. The difference in price of ETH right now it about $100. If anyone is down to take advantage, I'm in Korea, message me bros. Let's get this money everyone!

Last edited:
Gentleman, what a friggen week! BTW for those that are aware there's some arbritrary money to be made between the U.S. And Korean exchanges. The difference in price of ETH right now it about $100. If anyone is down to take advantage, I'm in Korea, message me bros. Let's get this money everyone!

Sent you a pm

Been watching this thread past couple of days. I want in except I don't know much. I am basically going to go on different crypto reddits to get a better understanding. If I wanted to start today, all I need is a wallet(Coinbase) and I'm good to go? From the basic reading I did, it seems like ETH is the move.

Been watching this thread past couple of days. I want in except I don't know much. I am basically going to go on different crypto reddits to get a better understanding. If I wanted to start today, all I need is a wallet(Coinbase) and I'm good to go? From the basic reading I did, it seems like ETH is the move.
​ coinbase will give you 3 options that you can buy: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin. If you want to buy other cryptos you can transfer your wallet (coinbase) to use on Polo, Bittrex, Kraken etc.

​ coinbase will give you 3 options that you can buy: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin. If you want to buy other cryptos you can transfer your wallet (coinbase) to use on Polo, Bittrex, Kraken etc.

To add to this you can also shift your cryptos using an app called jaxx without incurring any fees that you will find on exchanges such as polo etc. Can also shift crypto using exodus but I'm not sure if they have any fees

Yeah set up your coinbase link your bank account or debit. From there you can buy ltc,btc and eth.

Now you move usd or pieces of these coins to an exchange like poloniex. From poloniex you can buy alt coins with whatever you xfrd from coinbase

Sign up for poloniex and you can hold your altcoins you purchase there on the exchange until you figure out your long term wallet situation

#1 thing is do your homework, but also dont be afraid to start off with 50-100$ [if if can afford it] and learn how to send and recv funds, learn the exchange learn the wallet game.

Back
Top Bottom