Official Bitcoin Thread

A real newbie here and I've been following the thread for a minute.

Question: how much time do you some/most/all of you spend trading with bitcoin, ether, etc.? For some of you, is it a full-time job? Or something you check on for a couple of hours while at work/home? I'd like to have an ideal of how much time you spend.

I'm starting my research on this stuff b/c I'm not familiar at all with it. I'd be going in with 1K in Euros (I can part with this if it all goes wrong) and I can go long-term invest (years - I don't need to cash out in 6 mos. or something).

Any tips on how/where to start.

Thanks NT,

Peace
F Sharp005
since you only have 1k euros to begin with, i would ask FAP where to start and do some more research since he started with 3k and built it up to 100k

patiently waiting to see what china does to ETH

steady rise to the $200's and hasn't been offered for sale yet

:nerd: :nerd:

patiently waiting to see what china does to ETH

steady rise to the $200's and hasn't been offered for sale yet

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
ALL ABOARD!!

One of my highschool contemporaries just shared hes made 1.3 mill off bitcoin thus far. Hes in tel aviv for a block chain conference [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Shouldnt have slept in 2012

Happy that people called out the pettiness going on a little in the last few pages. I know that NT threads tend to head a certain direction after a while, but as more and more people hear about this tech and check in this thread, we need to all make sure that it remains good discussion and helpful info about the community.

I know it's not fully necessary, but I foresee this thread getting a lot more popular over time and we will once again get hit by waves of people who want info / want to get in on something they heard was making people $. Remember that if some of the coins you've invested in are going to reach the potential you're hoping for, not only is there enough $ to be made for everyone on NT, but also it benefits you the more people that become informed and involved in using the tech or investing. However, we should never allow the thread to become just cheerleading or complaining about specific coins, or taken over by people just begging for others to do research for them.

This may be a non-issue to most of you so no problem, but looking at other forums and discussion about crytocurrency online it often doesn't take too long before conversation becomes cheerleading, bickering and then people start exploiting the forum to spread information without legitimate sources or facts to back it up. It'd be cool if we were able to avoid that.

Noobs flooding this thread

expected to happen as its going mainstream

I agree though, no need for arguing in here. this thread been pretty relaxed and helpful for the most part and dudes sharing info and what not. lets keep it that way

Happy that people called out the pettiness going on a little in the last few pages. I know that NT threads tend to head a certain direction after a while, but as more and more people hear about this tech and check in this thread, we need to all make sure that it remains good discussion and helpful info about the community.

I know it's not fully necessary, but I foresee this thread getting a lot more popular over time and we will once again get hit by waves of people who want info / want to get in on something they heard was making people $. Remember that if some of the coins you've invested in are going to reach the potential you're hoping for, not only is there enough $ to be made for everyone on NT, but also it benefits you the more people that become informed and involved in using the tech or investing. However, we should never allow the thread to become just cheerleading or complaining about specific coins, or taken over by people just begging for others to do research for them.

This may be a non-issue to most of you so no problem, but looking at other forums and discussion about crytocurrency online it often doesn't take too long before conversation becomes cheerleading, bickering and then people start exploiting the forum to spread information without legitimate sources or facts to back it up. It'd be cool if we were able to avoid that.

Last edited:
expected to happen as its going mainstream

I agree though, no need for arguing in here. this thread been pretty relaxed and helpful for the most part and dudes sharing info and what not. lets keep it that way

Yeh and then the constant same questions everyone will be asking when it can all be answered by reading back in the thread. Smh

Who here has a diversified portfolio? Just so i know who is who on PMs. I cant be giving advice to someobe whos not on the same boat as me. Just like i dont listen to someone with a complete different outlook/expectation than me.

Who here has a diversified portfolio? Just so i know who is who on PMs. I cant be giving advice to someobe whos not on the same boat as me. Just like i dont listen to someone with a complete different outlook/expectation than me.

I'm completely about diversification...this is my portfolio in one week...constantly adding every Friday

I'm not, I'm only holding the legit ones

Back
Top Bottom