Official Bitcoin Thread

Would you guys value buying LTC over ETH/BTC right now? Or is it all relative..
Depends on your goals. 

LTC has grown nicely but I honestly feel like were due for a correction soon. I'm also more confident in ETH long term more than any coin. 

Ethereum boyz

Can't really go wrong with either at this point. Depends on what your goals are too. Are you looking to hold? You looking to trade the swings?
I'm looking to hold, maybe get to about 1 BTC and 2-3 ETH then i'll start thinking about trading swings, which I don't know too much about yet

lots of exchanges (china/euro) do pre ico sales of tokens.......usually they buy into the ico themselves, then offer like an IOU by confirming tx on the blockchain. then once released, you get your orders filled.

the green is the price of what each cvc (civic) token sold for. right is the amount/quantity of cvc sold.  take it with a grain of salt, but its a nice little barometer of what people are feeling. 

hitbtc is the exchange.

Last edited:

lots of exchanges (china/euro) do pre ico sales of tokens.......usually they buy into the ico themselves, then offer like an IOU by confirming tx on the blockchain. then once released, you get your orders filled.

the green is the price of what each cvc (civic) token sold for. right is the amount/quantity of cvc sold.  take it with a grain of salt, but its a nice little barometer of what people are feeling. 

hitbtc is the exchange.
wow thats insane. im wondering if the price will go higher once ppl receive their tokens. the token amounts are so small though

https://blog.gdax.com/eth-usd-trading-update-2-216a3b946ef6

GDAX is bailing out the people who blew up their accounts or sold for a very low stop loss amount and are honoring all ETH purchases . So whoever bought for $0.10 made a million dollar come up wow.

CIvic is going to be good man, I think by the end of 2017 the price will be between $2-$4.
if civic sells in the range of $2-$4,  ill be gone from this thread forever LOL

if civic sells in the range of $2-$4,  ill be gone from this thread forever LOL
C'mon man we gotta all hit the 7 figure club first
laugh.gif
. I 100% believe it will , honestly civic is miles ahead of other coins/companies vinny already has a proven track record.

He clearly didn't start this to mess around . I think civic will be in airports for identification much sooner than people expect, I don't think it will be hard to integrate in with hotels, plane tickets, identity fraud protection, etc.

Those who lost their ethereum during the flash crash on margin calls will be refunded. Eth should [emoji]128640[/emoji]

Regrets not getting in on that civic ICO. I understand why but I wish you could pay with FIAT

Regrets not getting in on that civic ICO. I understand why but I wish you could pay with FIAT

You can lol open a coinbase account purchase btc with your debit card. It's instant .

yea thats not hard, it was a ***** to buy civic though

still salty but whatever. was anticipating it for a min with all the talk especially in this thread oh well. no money for me.

yea thats not hard, it was a ***** to buy civic though

still salty but whatever. was anticipating it for a min with all the talk especially in this thread oh well. no money for me.
Yeah them closing down sales for that one day I feel like made it much harder .

Back
Top Bottom