Official Bitcoin Thread

Litecoin with the potential of Lightning Network Layer 3 is extremely undervalued right now. Layer 3 wouldn't be active for 2-3 years but this could be a long term sleeper hodl. Back to my quest of 84 LTC.

Absolutely man, LTC has and always will be a long term hold. Great Dev team

Litecoin with the potential of Lightning Network Layer 3 is extremely undervalued right now. Layer 3 wouldn't be active for 2-3 years but this could be a long term sleeper hodl. Back to my quest of 84 LTC.

not to mention, it probably is the safest and most stable way to store value....its been so consistent and minimal fluctuations.

What do you guys recommend as an alternative to coinbase for buying BTC with USD in America?

Can't deal with these crazy low limits.

Me coming home and checking worldcoinindex
Zki6LEk.gif

Yes. My limit went from $2500 a week to $50 a week. :smh:

:blush:
That happened to mine as well, because my debt card name didn't match my other info. Once i added a new bank account "Business Account" it lifted my 50$ limit to $7,500 and $10,000 for bank

New to the game.. thanks to my homie Yvespo.. already made a nice profit with little money invested and a great starter portfolio.

My brethren I present to you OAX. It will drop into the binance exchange tom. It's already been pumping.

At this point is it more gambling or more stocks is my question? If you don't have a lot of money to invest it almost invariably is better to spend those hours learning stuff that will make you more money than actually active investing in markets.

Neo was 4$ last month, 40$ now, think it's safe to say everybody in here at least knew about it. It's like extremely volatile stocks

Ok I have been studying for two years now and I think I'm ready to start trading. Which is the best exchange? I was thinking Bittrex.

Back
Top Bottom