Official Bitcoin Thread

The ICON ICO is looking like a disaster...if you're not slextdd

Only 25% is available for the general public based on Slack convos...

So basically the investors who get pick will double their money and dump it when it goes live...

Email sent, lotto selection, send ETH, then KYC, then if you're not approved you'll have to wait for your refund...

giphy.gif

Speaking of Centra...how many are getting in on it?

First Crypo that has a product (cards) associated to it!

This is going to the moon if you can get in!

This statement is blatantly 100% false. Please do your research before believing the hype on every ICO.

Speaking of Centra...how many are getting in on it?

First Crypo that has a product (cards) associated to it!

This is going to the moon if you can get in!
There's a few competitors in the crypto debit game already.

u got monaco,tokencard , tenx , pluton is nfc payments and shift card is a working card now, you can link your coinbase to the shift card and pay using crypto.

But hey i wouldnt be mad if centra moons lol

So I've got a Bittrex account, I'm just not so sure how to fund it.

I take it I need to transfer bitcoin from CoinBase to BittRex, but just not quite sure how.

Also more info on the Shift Card?:nerd:

I take it I need to transfer bitcoin from CoinBase to BittRex, but just not quite sure how.

In Bittrex search for Bitcoin and then click the plus and generate address. You'll get a long address and copy and paste that. Then go to Coinbase and send whatever amount to that address. Send .1 first and if it works, send the rest.

There's a few competitors in the crypto debit game already.

u got monaco,tokencard , tenx , pluton is nfc payments and shift card is a working card now, you can link your coinbase to the shift card and pay using crypto.

But hey i wouldnt be mad if centra moons lol

Thanks for listing the other companies.. will most def look into them.

After reading Centra white sheet, it looks solid. Hopefully I land today on some.

Do you have any buys in them? Is there a transaction fee involve in any of these companies as it relates to the cards?

Shift card is dope if you actually spend crypto. No fees on purchases and $2.50 if you withdraw cash out the ATM. I don't know the fees for selling btc to usd on Coinbase but I'm sure it's higher than that

Really do you research on these ICOs man. Thinking centra is the only debit card crypto shows you haven't done your research .

Really do you research on these ICOs man. Thinking centra is the only debit card crypto shows you haven't done your research .

You can do research on the ICO plus the technology that Is being used and not know there's a similar model.

Which happened in my case. I know now before investing is to do a comparison to other companies. I looked at it, like what I saw, and it's a cool concept. I made the assumption :lol: Not like y'all dropping info on **** in here...FB groups are more informative.

Do note, not everybody is going to understand the technical side of it. Research may help and it may not. Doesn't mean the team/**** will do poorly or great just because you did your research.

I'm glad to find that teams/companies are using platforms to speak with Potential investors by you using Slack or Twitter for Q/A and make a decision.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom