Official Bitcoin Thread

You can do research on the ICO plus the technology that Is being used and not know there's a similar model.

Which happened in my case. I know now before investing is to do a comparison to other companies. I looked at it, like what I saw, and it's a cool concept. I made the assumption :lol: Not like y'all dropping info on **** in here...FB groups are more informative.

Do note, not everybody is going to understand the technical side of it. Research may help and it may not. Doesn't mean the team/**** will do poorly or great just because you did your research.

I'm glad to find that teams/companies are using platforms to speak with Potential investors by you using Slack or Twitter for Q/A and make a decision.
ICO information has been dropped in here. I even listed the ICOs I'm investing in not that long ago lol You brought up Centra you were warned about it lol not sure what info your looking for

ICO information has been dropped in here. I even listed the ICOs I'm investing in not that long ago lol You brought up Centra you were warned about it lol not sure what info your looking for

FYI, yes you warned NT about Centra without any legmitate reasoning of why it's not a good investment outside its endorsed by Mayweather.

Not saying you're wrong...but what's your info/reason on why?

I'm curious to know how many ICO actually succeed overall? There been a lot popping up...

Last edited:
How people feel about Plexcoin?

Some are saying it's a scam, somesay it's something big..

Go Live is Early October

1. 3rd ICO sponsored by Floyd in the past 2 months. That alone is good enough for me the other ICO's have tanked.
2. ICO price is too high imo
3. Amount raised in presale seems really high to me as well I also wonder what price the tokens were in the presale.
4. I don't think they have a good team

When it comes to ICOs its your own personal judgment. If I was interested in centra I'd wait post ICO to buy. Thats just me .

jkallday jkallday What do you like about Doc.ai

EDIT : Oh and half of the team came from the same company Miami Exotics.

Last edited:
Thanks bro! Great detail.

I only stressed about info because even though some of us may know the in's and out's, or, even have a background in investing (stocks or/and real estates), it's great to provide detail for those that don't.

There's a lot of watchers and not posters in this thread...

Last edited:
1. 3rd ICO sponsored by Floyd in the past 2 months. That alone is good enough for me the other ICO's have tanked.
2. ICO price is too high imo
3. Amount raised in presale seems really high to me as well I also wonder what price the tokens were in the presale.
4. I don't think they have a good team

When it comes to ICOs its your own personal judgment. If I was interested in centra I'd wait post ICO to buy. Thats just me .

jkallday jkallday What do you like about Doc.ai

EDIT : Oh and half of the team came from the same company Miami Exotics.

what's a site that can school me on bitcoin or if someone can dumb it down for me in a few sentences.
what is "mining" and where does it get it's value?

Is there any chance Bitcoin/crypto currency becomes non existent?

tenor.gif

Doing some research on it. Just been told by someone it might not be a worthwhile investment.

I'm more than sure nobody expected the P2P digital cash exchange theory was going to worth anything...and here we are :lol:

Back
Top Bottom