Official Bitcoin Thread

I been dumping all my money into ETH and even if I didn't own a full bitcoin I still would be making money right now. Damn ....

Like Fap said, scared money makes no money. Joint went down to 5.5k right before it took off again a few weeks ago and a lot of people where even scared to buy then.

There are a couple of twins that became billionaires from bitcoins. **** is real money not fake ..

I had heard about this but always thought i missed the ship.

Reading this thread and talking to an old head at the gym that's been in this since 2010 convinced me theres still money to be made.

Jumped in bout a month ago when it dipped to 7k CAD, its almost at 17.7k now.

I been dumping all my money into ETH and even if I didn't own a full bitcoin I still would be making money right now. Damn ....

Like Fap said, scared money makes no money. Joint went down to 5.5k right before it took off again a few weeks ago and a lot of people where even scared to buy then.

There are a couple of twins that became billionaires from bitcoins. **** is real money not fake ..

lol winkevoss twins, the twins that mark zuckerberg finessed the Facebook idea from

Transferring money from my stock market portfolio and waiting for another pullback to get some more BTC.
7724D4CD-2C92-430D-B5ED-0B906473F3FB.png

Everyone talking about waiting on this dip.....

The idea was dope...technically, I just don't see it working.

The day they went live on November 1st, the site was "hacked". Nobody was able to access their tokens.

They claim the site was not hacked and they're experiencing technical difficulties.

So as of right now, nobody is able to get their money. :lol:

https://my.electroneum.com/

upload_2017-12-6_15-10-29.png

Why you keep hating on my ETN b?? :lol:

Nah it’s pretty crazy where the price is considering though.

20k within 10 days. I think the end is near for regular folk to make money. If you ain't in by now........too bad. :lol:

ETH is about that life. Just watch.

XRP I see your adoption plan for 2018. We coming hard next year.

20k within 10 days. I think the end is near for regular folk to make money. If you ain't in by now........too bad. :lol:

It's not too late for regular folk to make money. To make crazy cash sure. But to watch their money grow? Nah. There's still time.

Why would regular people be out?

As long as you put something in, and BTC goes up 10%, 20% whatever... you're still making 10%, 20%, whatever

It hurts seeing Einstenium, I had that joint at .17 cents last month and now its 2.30

BTC just keeps defying logic.....its supposed to dip after reaching an ATH!!

This run has been speeding up which is the typical trend when something is about to have a blow off top. The huge pullback is near, but it won't be that big when you think about it. IT'll prob ramp up to 20k quickly and pull back 5-7k where it consolidates and breathes before the next leg up.

Why would regular people be out?

As long as you put something in, and BTC goes up 10%, 20% whatever... you're still making 10%, 20%, whatever

Because once the market opens, investors are going to shift the market.

The buy-in is going to be expanded beyond measures. These start up companies (coins) are going to do exactly what crashed the dot come boom...shift to an expandable market.

Back
Top Bottom