Official Bitcoin Thread

tenor.gif

I got $750 to start off with.

I’m listening to the podcast recommended by you guys but still don’t know how to spread it around.

Even between the 3, go heavy on 2 ?

Sold all my BTC 2 months ago

Bought some LTC last night, ETH today. Gonna scour Twitter for the best crypto news people to follow so I can stay informed outside the thread.

Respect to all the guys who are helping out the new cats in this thread.

Coinbase announced back in August they'll have it by Jan 1 . Bitcoin gold is a whole other story

I'm eating up whatever Coinbase supports on its site. I think it's safe to say even though crytpo hype has picked up recently this bell curve isn't anywhere near it's peak and we're on the bottom of this upswing.

Once the %1 see this ain't a game and starts dumping their wealth into crypto them gains gone be lovely!

**Wishful Thinking** :lol:

Went in this am on 10 LTC, kicking myself for not jumping on it sooner, shoot even yesterday morning. Hope we all flourish gents

Can’t see anything in the news about BCH coming to Coinbase.

That feels like there would be a conflict of interest given the past hostility?

Who's messing with Mona or XJO? I'm back in on all of the big 3, wanted to diversify by getting in on an alt or two

Man that jump from LTC,, want a dip to go ham but I don't see it coming ... saw the flash dip at 130 but my phone goes to sleep mode and didn't get a warning this morning.

Man that jump from LTC,, want a dip to go ham but I don't see it coming ... saw the flash dip at 130 but my phone goes to sleep mode and didn't get a warning this morning.
Yeah, I was waiting for 110 or so to go in again. Looking like I might have to buy in at 150.....

Kicking my ads for not buying more earlier this week. This ain't a game and it is not waiting for anyone to do research.

Why transactions be talk g such a long time? Like if I want to sell I can't because it's still pending although monies been pull from my account. Any work arounds for that?

Back
Top Bottom