Official Bitcoin Thread

8503C7FC-5B24-4B9A-9D03-F12A948BA8F2.png

Any exchanges I can buy RPX without verification?

Bittrex is taking too long, don't want to miss that ripple train

Thanks in advance

Dude I been waiting for a ****ing address in Poloniex for about 30 minutes ... this is so frustrating

No wonder why the big 3 cacking.

Any of you guys kinda "day trade" all three? Seems like if you had a few hours to watch the charts all day you can make some decent money especially with the btc swings. Is there a way to do that without all of the coinbase fees every time?

My good friend does it. He's getting some gains.

But with his regular job he is missing out on great stuff. For example, he had a lot in ETH but he moved it before the hike.

My passive strategy is doing better right now but I believe if he would do it full time he'd get slightly better results.

Disclaimer: this guy knows what he's doing. He worked as a trader for a couple of years in a hedge fund and is very knowledgeable. I would not advise anybody that isn't very familiar with day trading to do it. Especially cryptos and their very high volatility.

Eth pushing to 800cad

Man cut that **** with the CAD prices. We talking USD fam :lol:

Anybody use kraken? How long does it take to get verified? Looking at the site it seems really busy.

I'm on Kraken and Binance. Kraken is very frustrating because it's always down / lags.

It took me about 1-2 days to get verified. One step was longer but I emailed them and they gave me a fast response (few hours if I remember correctly).

Back
Top Bottom