Official Bitcoin Thread

STRAT (Stratis) is dropping the first blockchain written in C# with a UI and allowing users to stake on their full node framework.

For all my developers and programmers (like myself) this is huge.

One of my coins in my profolio. (Hodl investment)

Let’s gooooo!!!!!!!

I’ve slept on QTUM for too long...VM that works with BVM and EVM. Open sourced, decentralized application and dumb fast.

Why I just looked into this 3 days ago?

Amazing technology.

SMH

$43 a coin :lol:

Crypto Acronyms for the noobs

8D916117-FBE2-43D4-A32E-0672AFA87250.jpeg

Anyone else worried that one day crypto could cease to exist?
Im sure banks are worried that their money flow will suffer due to people putting money into crypto instead of savings accounts.
This worries me that a few years down the road it will get serious and laws will be passed outlawing crypto somehow. Even though I believe less than 1% of the world population is involved in crypto right now. But what happens when that number rises to 25%?

Anyone else worried that one day crypto could cease to exist?
Im sure banks are worried that their money flow will suffer due to people putting money into crypto instead of savings accounts.
This worries me that a few years down the road it will get serious and laws will be passed outlawing crypto somehow.

Live in the moment and make the gains while you can...

Nothing last forever.

The Dot Com era proved that...

For those that hesitant to buy Neo. $80 coin now.

Buy Gas. It’s half the price. You’ll need Gas in order for Neo to work.

Neo and Gas is the combo.

I'm hating coinbase right now.
Takes so damn long to get fiat into the system. Do you guys leave money on coinbase or regularly transfer money into it or other exchanges so you don't miss out on anything?

Also, I planned to go all in on BTC, ETH and XRP for most of my portfolio as a base for hodling and then later on invest in the smaller coins but FOMO amongst these new coins/ICO's is making me think differently.

If i invest a smaller amount for hodling BTC and ETH and focus on the smaller coins/ICO's then a successful ICO token generation or pump and dump will get converted back to ETH or BTC anyway right?
I'm just thinking time is of the essence here and with the time it takes to convert fiat into coins, especially here in the UK where coinbase doesn't take GBP so I have to convert it first into EUROs first and then deposit that into coinbase. :smh:

All these rumours points to an explosion in 2018 and I want to have the correct strategy going in before the year end.

Ripple Gang...

Hodl! Escrow and SBI partnership...at least wait for the New Years to dump!

Rumor...Amazon and Coinbase - 2018.

Amazon and coinbase hmmm:nerd:
Can you elaborate?

STRAT (Stratis) is dropping the first blockchain written in C# with a UI and allowing users to stake on their full node framework.

Let’s gooooo!!!!!!!

Definitely adding that to the watch list.

NEO though, I had set my alarm a while back to buy once it dipped below 42 bucks. It went down to the mid 30's but at the same time LTC was making a run so I didn't put anything ... look at NEO go.

Plus it gives you dividends ...

I have lots of people PM'ing me, and almost 95% can be answered in this post that I posted on Dec13th. Hope all you are flourishing, believe it or not....I really want the TRUE ones here to flourish. All the ones CHASING, thinking they doin it and NOT helping others and being FAKE RICH making "GREAT CALLS" hope the crypto gods give u that karma. REMEMBER THAT.

Good luck to the real ones in here. If you come at me correct, I've always tried coming back to you 100. Much love and happy holidays!

Any bump on Ven after today?

I'm hating coinbase right now.
Takes so damn long to get fiat into the system. Do you guys leave money on coinbase or regularly transfer money into it or other exchanges so you don't miss out on anything?

Also, I planned to go all in on BTC, ETH and XRP for most of my portfolio as a base for hodling and then later on invest in the smaller coins but FOMO amongst these new coins/ICO's is making me think differently.

If i invest a smaller amount for hodling BTC and ETH and focus on the smaller coins/ICO's then a successful ICO token generation or pump and dump will get converted back to ETH or BTC anyway right?
I'm just thinking time is of the essence here and with the time it takes to convert fiat into coins, especially here in the UK where coinbase doesn't take GBP so I have to convert it first into EUROs first and then deposit that into coinbase. :smh:

All these rumours points to an explosion in 2018 and I want to have the correct strategy going in before the year end.

Amazon and coinbase hmmm:nerd:
Can you elaborate?

Definitely adding that to the watch list.

President of Coinbase is stating that additional coins will be added/listed next year. Also Coinbase maybe an IPO next year. (Huge Plus)

Of course, people are assuming Ripple is one of those coins.

The amazon rumor is semi-old. Amazon will partner with Ripple for they payment chain of accept ripple as payment.

Just rumors...until the news come...

Buy the rumor, sell the news.

As I stated before XLM maybe a better choice.

What's a realistic # for POWR?

With the maas (microgrid) and new partnerships, I think they have a lot going for them. Energy is a big thing.

Can’t give a price prediction on these things, just follow the technology.

I got in at .30. Now it’s at $1.05.

Piece of advice when looking into the tech..

Invest in a coin (technology) that is trying to respond to problem. Not a coin that have a solution, that’s hunting for a problem. Initiating a technology push is very difficult to implement. Seen so many failed.

Last edited:
How many people in here actually do wire transfers for coinbase or other exchanges for higher limits?

Let’s gooooo!!!!!!!
Got in on Strat at $2.91. No looking back now. ETC is making moves nicely as of late.

How many people in here actually do wire transfers for coinbase or other exchanges for higher limits?
I used the bank transfer but it takes too long (7 days). So I just added credit card think I will be using that moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom