Official Bitcoin Thread

I still apply this to my strategy but there are exceptions, you could lose out if it's still early in the pump.

exactly what I thought when I bought it. Oh well.. I thought the same thing when I bought some Ltc at $102 and it went down to $98

Apparently coinbase is gonna add a whole bunch of alt coins throughout 2018, I have a feeling it's just gonna be pure chaos with rumors about which coin is gonna be added next. It's also gonna divide capital up and lower the overall price ceiling for everything. IMO the best way to play it is to just cop a top 10-15 that you feel are strong and hold.

Man if Ripple pulls a BCH move and the **** skyrockets to 2k+ per coin....I’ll buy you all a Litecoin or two :lol:

Yeah yeah yeah I know Marketcap...we can all dream b

RPX only on kucoin. Will be added to Binance and others based off their telegram.

CF758487-B052-4291-9CFA-49C0B9307483.jpeg

Man if Ripple pulls a BCH move and the **** skyrockets to 2k+ per coin....I’ll buy you all a Litecoin or two :lol:

Yeah yeah yeah I know Marketcap...we can all dream b
Man I'll be happy if that ish reached $10 dollars haha

A friend of mine put in 3k in XVG last month. He's up 83k right now. Wild.
Yo wtf is up with this high *** network fee from Coinbase?? When did this happen? Anybody know a way around it before I pull the trigger?

Coinbase damn near making a billy off those fees alone

Fees are legit insane now, they were still high a year around but right now it’s disgusting

Hope someone took my advice about getting RDD when it was .0000024
It feels like XVG all over again.

A chick from another forum has 500k XVG at .005
Shes riding high right now.

Back
Top Bottom