Official Bitcoin Thread

I got a free LTC last night and sold in the am to buy a few alts that i see going up in 2018 for maybe 10x gains..
Should i have kept the LTC for the future? For the record, dont think ill ever buy LTC for accumulation.

I got a free LTC last night and sold in the am to buy a few alts that i see going up in 2018 for maybe 10x gains..
Should i have kept the LTC for the future? For the record, dont think ill ever buy LTC for accumulation.

Really depends on your game plan imo. If you aren't in the game for LTC or believe in LTC's future, I think its safe to say that free money is better spent where you believe it would mature best.

Getting into crypto as taught me a lot. At the very least, I will get so much out of it, just based on the stuff I have learned in the last few months. Flourish my fellow #NT. :nthat:

probably more lucrative do it that way.. esp since you don't plan on ever holding LTC to being with lol

wish i could be on that grind and find the crazy gains

Late, good thing i dont have any bread to spend at the moment :lol:

I'm so scared, I used my Grandma's Credit card without her permission so I'm trying to break even and pay her back and send the money back to her account so she doesn't know it's been touched.

:rofl: :rofl: granny bouta be like wtf is gdax

Alright fellas, the dip is done. Steezy, you can now stop using this thread as your personal twitter.

:rofl:

probably more lucrative do it that way.. esp since you don't plan on ever holding LTC to being with lol

wish i could be on that grind and find the crazy gains
Thanks for the insights boys.
I got lucky with XVG. Put it $60 just to try, now its at 1300.
I added in the process and accumulated soon after.

Yeah, I'm trying to see thru the first 1/4 of 2018.

I've been lurking for weeks not on this thread and it's pretty entertaining with good info.

Keep it up guys!

fsafas.JPG
yall see this on binance referrals??? #1 mans got 45 BTC in commission :wow::wow::wow:

omg 60 to 1300? thats what i need right there :lol:

you think RDD Might pull that out? lmao
Yes. It can go to .10 conservatively in 2018. I have tons of them for cheap. People like to buy thousands and thousands of them regardless of tech and project.. Price goes up eventually. Add $200 and enjoy the ride

Back
Top Bottom