Official Bitcoin Thread

I mistimed the dips today. Wanted to grab more LTC but waited a bit too late. I hope there is another dip.

What's the info for the chat?

Yup. Idk why I thought Tron would hit $1. Thanks to Real Rusty in the chat I learned a lot and not to always go for the cheap coins.

It is possible for Tron to hit $1, just not anytime soon. It's the people that get carried away and believe it can hit like $100+ that are delusional. Impossible given the current market cap/circulation supply. However, Justin Sun mentioned in his ^twitter live stream that Tron will have a coin burn mechanism in Q1 2018. Also mentioned Ripple's coin burn and that Tron's will be done in a smarter way. Guess we'll have to wait and see what exactly he means by that.

..I think "moon" is used too loosely nowadays :lol:

It is possible for Tron to hit $1, just not anytime soon. It's the people that get carried away and believe it can hit like $100+ that are delusional. Impossible given the current market cap/circulation supply. However, Justin Sun mentioned in his ^twitter live stream that Tron will have a coin burn mechanism in Q1 2018. Also mentioned Ripple's coin burn and that Tron's will be done in a smarter way. Guess we'll have to wait and see what exactly he means by that.

..I think "moon" is used too loosely nowadays :lol:
well if you got in at Tron at sub 1 cent and put in like 10k, and the thing hits like 12 cents.. thats pretty much mooning :lol:

XVG!! Turning 29 on christmas day. All i want is verge to hit .29 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-22-21-04-01.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-22-21-04-01.png
    343.8 KB · Views: 57
Anyone else have those leftover .0982818117xxx coins in exchanges? Annoys the **** out of me lol. Just started using BNB on binance to avoid getting them. 50% off on fees too. I trade mostly on binance so it works for me. Hopefully nobody lost trying to chase those dips. I was pretty conservative and waited till it went up a little. Got in a little bit of btc at 12,xxx. Will be buying more of trx with that money. I never held any btc long term. Just used it to buy alts. Better returns.

What's everyone else buying? Bless us with some info fap

THe more I read, the more I believe It's gonna be plenty of time in which those involved in this field of crypto, can make life changing money. There are too many people who still believe crypto is a ponzi scheme and are just ignorant of the fact. Can't wait until January so l I can toss a bit of bread into some coins.

Back
Top Bottom