Official Bitcoin Thread

Got my XRP at $1.20

0e6071d.jpg

Hi my name is Furious. And I could've bought at 86 cents. But was waiting for it to go back to the .70s. It never happened :stoneface:
Lesson here is to scale in. It’s so important for you guys constantly missing out or low on powder and can’t take advantage of volatility to scale in. Buy a little, add on dips or higher lows with the trend.

Bruhs keep tabs on ALL your ****.

I just found some RPX that I completely forgot I brought :lol:

Check your exchange accounts for airdrops too. It all adds up.

Bruhs keep tabs on ALL your ****.

I just found some RPX that I completely forgot I brought :lol:

Check your exchange accounts for airdrops too. It all adds up.

Just to add to this....Don't just check exchanges, make sure you check the blockchain....example: etherscan.io

Enter your wallet address, and bam....you'll see some airdrops you've never heard of that is actually worth $$$. Like what the heck is VIU? I ain't mad doe!! :tongue:

airdrops.png

**** man it’s been like a month since I wanted to buy and I’m still over here sleeping on SALT while it’s making gains :smh: .. only myself to blame :angry:

Just to add to this....Don't just check exchanges, make sure you check the blockchain....example: etherscan.io

Enter your wallet address, and bam....you'll see some airdrops you've never heard of that is actually worth $$$. Like what the heck is VIU? I ain't mad doe!! :tongue:

airdrops.png
How do you get coins airdropped? Don’t understand this

Would it be unwise to have invest heavily in say xrp and ada as long term hold. Like really long term. Both high market cap high supply coins

A lot of these cats on Reddit complaining about LTC performance lately and dumping are gonna be complaining once it pumps again and don't hold more.

Show some spine fellas and just hold. Every coin has its ups and downs. It was $90 less than a month ago. I'd rather it dip and consolidate like this then go through unhealthy rises.

If you can't a hold something (especially something like litecoin) for more than a few months, crypto ain't for you. Better off making some quick money with whatever sneakers are releasing this weekend

Back
Top Bottom