Official Bitcoin Thread

I understand it may be manipulation but why not ride that wave to the top then jump back into Bitcoin, ETH, Litecoin, etc...? Seems like a no brainer to me

Man I know I’m new here, but from the sounds of it, looks like fap has given most of you guys great advice and made y’all some money in the process now it looks like you guys are upset at this “possible” revelation? Damn if you do damn if you don’t smh

You lead the newbies the wrong way, they looked up to you like if you something big and u aint, coming in here talking about u called neo, dude where were u when it was called antshares, u just need to relax and stop with your crap
Roasting him for telling the truth about ripple and xvg? Lol y’all need to learn How markets work. Can you exit a position early and still be right on it being crap, yes. But that doesn’t make was you wrong. End of the day it’s about ringing the register and whether you ring it at 50% of max value or 90% it doesn’t matter. The key is to scale out so you can leave skin in the game longer while paying yourself.

Man I know I’m new here, but from the sounds of it, looks like fap has given most of you guys great advice and made y’all some money in the process now it looks like you guys are upset at this “possible” revelation? Damn if you do damn if you don’t smh
People don’t like to hear that something they thought can moon logically can’t because of supply. That’s the danger of this ****. People talk with emotions and make trades with emotions rather than logic and evidence. Ripples tech is great but xrp as a token isn’t even necessary. He’ll the biggest allure for ripple would be an ipo because then that could be a technology that can moon. Billions of tokens in supply have a ceiling.

I understand it may be manipulation but why not ride that wave to the top then jump back into Bitcoin, ETH, Litecoin, etc...? Seems like a no brainer to me
No one can time tops and bottoms perfectly so the only way to try to do that is scaling out and leaving runners on with house money.

I honestly dont think banks are shook by crypto at all.
I could be wrong but who knows.......

They're not, currently. This current generation that still holds the majority of the wealth (baby boomers) aren't going to convert to crypto, any time soon, if at all.

They're positioning themselves for the future. Millennial's, Gen Z, and beyond.

Anybody has Tether (USDT)? Looks promising...

Tether converts cash into digital currency, to anchor or tether to the price of national currencies like the US dollar, the Euro and the Yen. For example USDT is a cryptocurrency asset issued on the bitcoin blockchain via the Omni Layer Protocol. Each USDT unit is backed by a US dollar held in the reserves of the Tether Limited and can be redeemed through the Tether platform.
Category: Currency
Date of launch: May, 2014 (Foundation of Tether holdings)
All time low: 0.568314 USD
All time high: 1.22 USD
Pros:
-Tether has no transaction fees (although external wallets and exchanges may charge one)
-Every tether is always backed 1-to-1, by traditional currency held in reserves.
-Tether is the most widely integrated digital-to-fiat currency
-Reserve holdings are published daily and subject to frequent professional audits
Cons:
-Tether's central reserve model reintroduces an inherent weakness that bitcoin meant to replace
Similar projects:
-Bitreserve
Key figures:
-Reeve Collins, Brock Pierce

Hey...don’t be on this public forum misleading the new folks like you know everything or been in this for a long time when only 3 months ago you were trying to invest in this ...

Everyone as always..DYOR...everyone takes Ls...the E props aren’t needed...the key to this is minimizing the Ls and maxing the Ws..let’s make money

They're not, currently. This current generation that still holds the majority of the wealth (baby boomers) aren't going to convert to crypto, any time soon, if at all.

They're positioning themselves for the future. Millennial's, Gen Z, and beyond.
I tried explaining to my Uncle how to buy bitcoin and protect yourself and he was like nah **** this lol older people aren’t ready and never will be for this

Hey...don’t be on this public forum misleading the new folks like you know everything or been in this for a long time when only 3 months ago you were trying to invest in this ...

Everyone as always..DYOR...everyone takes Ls...the E props aren’t needed...the key to this is minimizing the Ls and maxing the Ws..let’s make money

giphy.gif

I tried explaining to my Uncle how to buy bitcoin and protect yourself and he was like nah **** this lol older people aren’t ready and never will be for this

I was really surprised my moms was in when I explained all this to her. She's already up 8x on initial investment in less than a month and steadily growing. as slimk said, lets get these Ws

You’re right.

Again if I mislead anybody...my apologies.

Learn from mistakes and do your own research.

Now can we stop pointing fingers and make some money b.

Last edited:
You lead the newbies the wrong way, they looked up to you like if you something big and u aint, coming in here talking about u called neo, dude where were u when it was called antshares, u just need to relax and stop with your crap

He wrote a tutorial for beginners. If they are just blindly throwing money at his picks then that’s on them.

If you think the big banks and government are going to let bitcoin and all crypto get this big without benefiting from it somehow you are definitely fooling yourself! And honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if they created bitcoin.
Who exactly is Satoshi Nakamoto?

On a serious note, outside of the technology for these payment network blockchain/coin, how will it work with the volatility of the market?

I feel like these days will be over once to coins are actually used by the masses. Maybe only ten to fifteen functional coins will stay around.

Loving these drops. Adding to my positions over the course of the next week, then it's HOLD and don't sell **** for months. I'm looking forward to closing the computer for a while and letting this **** rock without feeling the need to check it multiple times per day.

Loving these drops. Adding to my positions over the course of the next week, then it's HOLD and don't sell **** for months. I'm looking forward to closing the computer for a while and letting this **** rock without feeling the need to check it multiple times per day.

This.

I'm trying to set everything in motion, move my big investments to wallet and just watch from the sidelines.

I will still be monitoring the news in case some coins I'm interested in dips. A lot are at ATH at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom