Official Bitcoin Thread

Got the wifey a binance account, when I click on the bitcoin wallet to get the address to deposit, it doesn’t give me anything and I can’t click to generate one(I get a circle with x thru it when I hover over it). I never had this issue with my account. Not sure what’s up

New into crypto, still kicking myself in the behind for not dropping my first 1k into XRP when it was at .89 two weeks ago. About to break $3. Been trying to ride the waves and am up maybe $100. Learning the ropes, appreciate all the info from this group!

So the P&D coin is BNC :lol:

1DBC4A6B-F1CE-4C36-B37C-EEF31B2540DE.png

I’d buy some once tron hits .20. Not adding any more money into crypto.

My ledger came in. Moved my ltc off the exchange :pimp: is there any issues with leaving it in legacy rather than Segwit?

Legacy over segwit for LTC. Less issues.
SMH sold some LTC for XRB (perfect time to buy, little pullback) just because less fees to buy using LTC over BTC.

Happy and sad to see Trx spike like it's doing right now. In another. Wanted to put 1k in it a week from now when it was at 0.04.

Im in Canada so two of my options were signing up for quadriga or coinsquare, anyone here use either of the two.. any idea how long the typical verification process takes?

I would say Tron isn’t pulling back but I’m new here so this question maybe fap can help

Back
Top Bottom