Official Bitcoin Thread

Bigger exchange? It's already on bittrex and binance. Not too sure how CB feels about placing a centralized coin on a decentralized market.

Sorry the way I wrote it was probably confusing. Was talking about picking up SALT, and XRB on bigger exchanges.

These exchanges are not built for this volume. Kucoin is trash right now. Login is constantly ****ed up. Withdrawing to a wallet takes forever. I'm sitting at an hour and counting for a small ERC20 token withdrawal.

Just checked reddit... cats have been waiting multiple days for ETH withdrawals from Kucoin.

Last edited:
Im in Canada so two of my options were signing up for quadriga or coinsquare, anyone here use either of the two.. any idea how long the typical verification process takes?

Im in canada as well. I use quadriga for btc, eth, ltc and bch. I use other exchanges for alts (binance, kucoin etc).

Wonder how much of a dip xrp will take after this surge.

Saying its re up time soon!

cant even withdraw anything from binance smh. was gonna pull out my TRX and REQ to my ledger (which i have been delaying for weeks now)

Last edited:
Trying to find clarification on CB but I don't see it anywhere - typically a btc/eth purchase via bank account on CB takes a few business days to process (debit/cc purchases are instant with a higher fee).

Is depositing USD into your CB wallet via bank deposit instant? Is that potentially a way around the wait time mentioned above? Via "wire transfer" it says there's a 2-3 day wait period, but it doesn't say for that bank deposits.

**Edit, kept searching, supposedly it has a 3-5 window as well although it doesn't specify it on the wallet deposit screen.

Trying to find clarification on CB but I don't see it anywhere - typically a btc/eth purchase via bank account on CB takes a few business days to process (debit/cc purchases are instant with a higher fee).

Is depositing USD into your CB wallet via bank deposit instant? Is that potentially a way around the wait time mentioned above? Via "wire transfer" it says there's a 2-3 day wait period, but it doesn't say for that bank deposits.

Wire transfer is the quickest,and it's still two to three days.I did bank deposit,and I am livid that I missed out on Tron.

Some reddit users are saying tron is a bad coin. Idk if it’s fud, but that raises skepticism. Like I’ll know it’ll correct but I feel like the tech is there

Im in Canada so two of my options were signing up for quadriga or coinsquare, anyone here use either of the two.. any idea how long the typical verification process takes?

Signed up in August, took me a day to verify. Signed my dad and friend up a week ago. Took them around 10 days

Trying to decide to sell off on this TRX gain and buy back after impending dip. Don’t want to get greedy.

Anyone seeing a correction with trx in the short term? May want to get in. But nervous about ath.

I'm assuming several coins will correct after today since many in my portfolio are up more than 25%. Set a price you are comfortable paying then jump on it when that price is met. Prices usually adjust a little at night from Asia selling off profits from the US day.

I'm going out on a limb and saying TRX is gonna be at $1 by the end of the month. I have no reasoning or proof of this- my gut just tells me lol-

I know nothing about these coins, I just copped wild shares of TRX at 0.03 because y'all mentioned it. Thank you guys :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom