Official Bitcoin Thread

You need to value your own opinion more than those of others. If you did the research and believed it was good, why base your decision on what other's had to say?

But man, wish I had seen your post, I would've told you to go all in like I did :lol:
DEF MAN, I was just startiing to **** it ...

Right now I just moved a couple of ETH to LTC.

I mean we are at a ATH for ETH and LTC hasn't moved.

Yea, Litecoin about to finally moon. $750 soon.

Lets hope it makes it to 750 and stays there like its been hovering around $240 the last couple weeks.

I'd love for LTC to make gains like ETH has. ETH has proven to be stable imo. I just hate how LTC is getting dumped to pump these alts

Hmm maybe Coinbase keeping my Litecoin in the pending stage is a blessing because I was ready to put some into a different coin.

Been on the board for a long time, through a few different screen names. This, by far, has been the most interesting, sharing thread hands down in quite possibly the history of NT. This thread has made millionaires. Straight up.
Quick story, which I'm sure there's so many similar versions...
A good fried of mine (broker) told me he just bought 1,000 BTC when it was around $60. He told me to buy what I could. I thought he was out of his mind. I wasn't too familiar with BTC and was wondering if he was going to get a bucket of coins delivered to his house.
He told me again when it was around $125. "nah, I'm good"....
So yeah haha
I've picked up a few different coins over the last year and have done ok... but wanted to thank you guys for ALL the info. I'll gladly share what I can, but it seems like what I know is already out here.
I appreciate you all.
B

Back
Top Bottom