Official Bitcoin Thread

Red Pulse :pimp:.

Put one of my boys on yesterday, he's loving it :lol:.

Tried to put another one down, but he transferred his ETH from Coinbase to his ETC wallet on the exchange. Tough luck, but a valuable lesson learned.
^ To that point, would be interesting to know how many coins will essentially be burned as a result of sending to wrong wallets, etc

Thats an L if I've ever seen one though I'd be heated
I miss something? Where's the L?
Is it because of the money lost through fee's doing a deposit?

Any interesting February ICO's? wanna get on something interesting and ground level. or is the safe bet to let it hit on exchanges day 1 and get it then?

in Fap we trust

HA...

I'll take the love, but that's where it stops!! I'm good w/just sharing with you all my info (entries), if that is good with you guys. Once peeps get emo and it doesn't work for them and starts flaming, that's when i'll stop. I always try to be up front on why I enter a position....at the end of the day, its up to you all to put your big boy pants aka sam cassell balls ON.

giphy.gif

Any interesting February ICO's? wanna get on something interesting and ground level. or is the safe bet to let it hit on exchanges day 1 and get it then?

ICO's higher risk but higher reward.

Gems is top of the list for me at the moment but You have to shill to get into the ICO and I think the whitelist closes today.
One to look out for though when it hits exchanges. I never realised how big the mechanical turk business is till a friend of mine who's starting a business showed me.
He was basically farming off boring and tedious tasks (Usually to do with spreadsheets) to random guys in India and eastern Europe.

For Feb ICO's, I'm about to read up on Polyswarm, the idea behind it is very interesting but I can't vouch for it just yet.

^ To that point, would be interesting to know how many coins will essentially be burned as a result of sending to wrong wallets, etc

Thats an L if I've ever seen one though I'd be heated
He said it was only $50 so not a huge loss. But still, that $50 would be worth close to $100 today. And who know how much tomorrow.

It is an interesting discussion though. Every coin that's out there definitely has a lower circulating supply than we know of.

I miss something? Where's the L?
Is it because of the money lost through fee's doing a deposit?
He transferred ETH to an ETC address. Lost the funds.

glad to announce after a few days of being locked out of my accounts because of my battery die'n on me that i have rebooted it and transferred my google 2fa lol... lessons in security at its finest... back n the game tho :nthat:

Any Nas holders here? Nebulas.

First global blockchain search engine with a PoD reward system.

Going to look more into this.

Edit:

Nebulas is being saying it’s going to be ‘google’ of the blockchain. It’s already have a test app launched. Open source algorithm. PoD rewards. The technology seems similar to google. The team like heavy hitters. Hitters Xu (founder of Antshare aka NEO) Sounds like a long term investment to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom